Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Text Msgs From My GF (Updated 5/7) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Text Msgs From My GF (Updated 5/7)
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You sir are one lucky footdude! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherFootLover
Major Player
Member # 2927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tour gf has some cute feet man. It's always good to have a girl thats into it [Wink]

[ April 01, 2012, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: AnotherFootLover ]

Posts: 186 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLuver79   Email SoleLuver79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys...
My GF sent me some more sole pics tonight. Thought I would share with everyone on the forum. [Big Grin]

-  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 177 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLuver79   Email SoleLuver79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mtndukid:
Love that fist pic of the second set, her left foot looks just like she is throwing a front kick! [Smile] very sexy!

Hey Mtndukid, Here's a front kick for ya!

-

Posts: 177 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherFootLover:
Tour gf has some cute feet man. It's always good to have a girl thats into it [Wink]

Thanks Man! It's great! She's totally into it.
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10513 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the front kick!!!
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! What gorgeous foot soles! I LOVE when she steps on another girls face with them! SO HOT!! SO AMAZING!! THANK YOU!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow- she's obviously trying to keep you in a constant state of arousal! Really neat that she sends you photos. She's got very beautiful feet love the flip flop photos. She also has some nice anklets.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is indeed a keeper for sure. She is way into your love of her feet and what you like indeed.

She has lovely soles, and her toes look great with her choice of colors too. Hot poses too considering the pics to you are all self portraits. Her soles look wonderful, and very soft as well. Consider me a fan.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOERIFFIC!! You got it good dude, cute sexy feet and some long toes, and likes her feet!! TOETALLY HOT!! RESPECT!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Wow- she's obviously trying to keep you in a constant state of arousal! Really neat that she sends you photos. She's got very beautiful feet love the flip flop photos. She also has some nice anklets.

Thanks feetluvr! I love when she wears jeans and flip flops, those are some of my favorite pics as well.
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
She is indeed a keeper for sure. She is way into your love of her feet and what you like indeed.

She has lovely soles, and her toes look great with her choice of colors too. Hot poses too considering the pics to you are all self portraits. Her soles look wonderful, and very soft as well. Consider me a fan.

Regards,
2swift

Thanks 2swift! I appreciate it. She loves to keep her soles soft, toes painted, and pedicured. I have to say, she's very creative with the self portraits. Thanks again [Big Grin]
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

quote:
Originally posted by lovepaintedtoenails:
TOERIFFIC!! You got it good dude, cute sexy feet and some long toes, and likes her feet!! TOETALLY HOT!! RESPECT!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Thanks Man! [Thumbs Up]
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

Hey Guys...
Over the weekend my GF got her toes done and sent some
pics post pedicure. There's also a few that she took after
she got out of the shower.

-  -  -  -  -  -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links