Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Meli's blue toes stop by the office....***Updates on pg.3...Lots of Soles!!!*** (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Meli's blue toes stop by the office....***Updates on pg.3...Lots of Soles!!!***
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meli swung by to show off her blue pedi and of course we had to share it w/ everyone! Who could get any work done w/ these anywhere near them?!?

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

[ April 10, 2012, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: luv p3rf3ct to3s ]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in love! [Thud] [Eek!]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Ha Ha...she always appreciate hearing kind words! So....i say we add a few more!

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus those first two shots are amazing! Followed up with a few closeups of blue toes, my weekend has been made! I'm gonna call you the Easter Bunny! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Jesus those first two shots are amazing! Followed up with a few closeups of blue toes, my weekend has been made! I'm gonna call you the Easter Bunny! [Big Grin]

Man...when i saw those first 2 as i was shooting i had to stop and look at them for a moment myself...

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet, the close ups are amazing love the toenails!!
Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

quote:
Originally posted by sinful toes:
Great feet, the close ups are amazing love the toenails!!

Thank you! Always happy to hear nice words :-)
It was a grand experiment as i did the entire shoot w/ my phone. Im very impressed w/ the results.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those long toes.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] Simply Amazing!! I haven't seen a post this awesome in a long time!

Gorgeous feet from every aspect! [Drool]

Thank you for posting!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had to comment on these pics. Your Lady has indeed, perfect toes. I especially enjoyed the pic where she is gripping the edge of the dest with her lovely toes. Thank you very much for the pics. Some, no... most of these pics are going into my personal "entertainment" file. Thanks again, Dom [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Had to comment on these pics. Your Lady has indeed, perfect toes. I especially enjoyed the pic where she is gripping the edge of the dest with her lovely toes. Thank you very much for the pics. Some, no... most of these pics are going into my personal "entertainment" file. Thanks again, Dom [Big Grin]

I like to help anyway i can my friend! So these are just for you my friend!

-  -  -

[ April 07, 2012, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: luv p3rf3ct to3s ]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great long toes...would love to work in that office!
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] Wow her feet are absolutely gorgeous!!! Those arches are fantastic!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:

I like to help anyway i can my friend! So these are just for you my friend!

-  -  -

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links