Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Meli's blue toes stop by the office....***Updates on pg.3...Lots of Soles!!!*** (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Meli's blue toes stop by the office....***Updates on pg.3...Lots of Soles!!!***
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Had to comment on these pics. Your Lady has indeed, perfect toes. I especially enjoyed the pic where she is gripping the edge of the dest with her lovely toes. Thank you very much for the pics. Some, no... most of these pics are going into my personal "entertainment" file. Thanks again, Dom [Big Grin]

I like to help anyway i can my friend! So these are just for you my friend!
Thanks Perfect Peds. These pics "work" real good for me [Jerkoff] [Big Grin]

-  -  -

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wowwwww
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice feet , i love blue old navy flops, well worn... these smelly strong? thanks great shots
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It should also be said that Meli has great legs too. And toes gripping the ____ are always nice, yeah.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Meli, oh Meli! Oh my! Sorry, had to say it. Her toes here are over the top gorgeous. I wouldn't get a lick of work done with her toes about. I'd want to lick them instead! [Wink] Thanks for posting these heavenly pics!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...thanks everybody for all of the kind words....keep a lookout...this evening ill be putting up the remaining few pics from this set!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To answer your question- no, I wouldn't be able to do anything with those incredible feet around. That legs and feet shot makes it even worse.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW what a visit!?? How the hell did you concentrate on work after she left!??

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, what an amazing and stunning set you have taken here of Meli and her sexy, hot feet! I had to stop and think about how you started your post....Meli just swinging by to show you her sexy pedicure and hot feet, Wow again! Talk about a sweet treat in the middle of your work day!

You captured such fantastic angles and poses of her sexy feet...from showcasing her sexy toes, to her soft soles and high arches, Amazing!

I have to ask...the pics of her feet posing on your desk, is she standing on it as she shows off her sexy soles and stunning arches? Imagining that creates some pretty hot images for sure.

And I have to agree about her legs too...quite sexy, and very hot. She is a 10 of course.

Excellent set as always!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful, beautiful feet....and the flips flops certainly add the finishing touch.....

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.SoleLvr:
WOW what a visit!?? How the hell did you concentrate on work after she left!??

Didnt concentrate much from the moment she let me know she could stop by for the shoot....she sent pics to show me her latest color prior to her arrival [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Wow, what an amazing and stunning set you have taken here of Meli and her sexy, hot feet! I had to stop and think about how you started your post....Meli just swinging by to show you her sexy pedicure and hot feet, Wow again! Talk about a sweet treat in the middle of your work day!

You captured such fantastic angles and poses of her sexy feet...from showcasing her sexy toes, to her soft soles and high arches, Amazing!

I have to ask...the pics of her feet posing on your desk, is she standing on it as she shows off her sexy soles and stunning arches? Imagining that creates some pretty hot images for sure.

And I have to agree about her legs too...quite sexy, and very hot. She is a 10 of course.

Excellent set as always!

Regards,
2swift

Oh yes...she is on the desk...I am the last one out of the building and we thought that would be a fun theme....her amazing legs and feet do the rest....always good to hear from you brotha! We will chat soon!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn these are some good angles

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Freakishly Hot My Man!!!!
YOGI

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links