Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Top 20 Female Feet 1995-2012 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Top 20 Female Feet 1995-2012
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My personal faves are here, love to hear your comments and memories of those babes listed, also love to hear your own order for these gals.

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/3390275/Top-20-Foot-Fetish-Gals-1995-2012

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice... a lot of all time favs in there
Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its nice to acknowledge the babes of yesteryear - still love to see sexy michelle and lil redhead struttin their stuff against against the some what less "hott" babes of today.
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great list! Love Daemoness.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Currently the gorgeous feet of Lil Redhead are in the lead.
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

take a look
http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/3390275/Top-20-Foot-Fetish-Gals-1995-2012?gid=3390275

tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

i have reareanged the
faves

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah those were the good times! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
budlight23232000
Major Player
Member # 31969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for budlight23232000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's the lady with her feet over the guy's face? Never seen her before
Posts: 113 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love DEMONESS !

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second picture of Terri Holt.. [Drool] .. she might be my all time fav..

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice that Andrea from my site is on there. She's only had 2 sets on Soles of Silk (http://www.solesofsilk.com), but on my former free sites, she was my most photographed model.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lil Redhead probably my all time favorite.

Demoness very nice too.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure about TOP 20...but for sure good list of models. Thanks.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lil Redhead was one of my favorites and Bondo was always photographing and tickling her feet back in the day (jealous). It was a shame when Michelle had to quite due to the work related issues that arose.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the only currently active models on your list are Teri and Debbie right?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links