Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Top 20 Female Feet 1995-2012 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Top 20 Female Feet 1995-2012
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janet Mason, not on the list and not number 1, you are kidding, right????
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some fine models indeed.
In all honesty I don't know if I could pick a definitive top 20. There's too many to choose from. Definitely the likes of Mrs Infatuated, Lil Redhead, Emmie (former Feet Fair model), and Courtney (also former Feet Fair model who had an iconic dirty sole shot on Wu's years ago) to name a few, would be among them…

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh damn, I lost many a load to Mrs. Infatuated back in the day. Something about those wrinkled soles and the way she could flex them so perfectly was unlike anything I'd seen. I still have all of her pics saved and bust them out ever so often in remembrance. What was that, like 1996-1997?

Lil Redhead was good too. She even had a "Sexy Feet" license plate!

Ah the memories...

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice list of nice feet, but I cannot agree with the completlist you have. But still a good list of classic footgirls.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weeka:
Oh damn, I lost many a load to Mrs. Infatuated back in the day. Something about those wrinkled soles and the way she could flex them so perfectly was unlike anything I'd seen. I still have all of her pics saved and bust them out ever so often in remembrance. What was that, like 1996-1997?

Lil Redhead was good too. She even had a "Sexy Feet" license plate!

Ah the memories...

Lol, Mrs Infatuation was pretty much my introduction to foot modelling back in the day! As you said, she had an extraordinary way of flexing her feet… yep, much spilled seed over those fine feet for sure!

Is there an archive online of her pics?
Would be a good idea to have a 'hall of legends' with full archives (unless the model explicitly does not want her pics online anymore) hosted on here?
Just a thought…

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala should be on that list. [Tongue]

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links