Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Me and My Momma! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Me and My Momma!
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok most of you know I have conned my Momma into helping me with some of my pictures. And of course in turn this has raised some question like,
1.What does your mom think about your foot fetish?
2.How does she feel about taking pictures of your feet.
3.What do her feet look like.
4.Does she also have a foot fetish.
And so forth. Here are a few answer to some of the questions. My Momma is very supportive in all things Lala! She doesn't mind taking the pictures for me as long as I don't get too bossy which I tend to do since I'm usually the one behind the camera I want to know direct everything. hehe! She does not have a foot fetish, BUT in a past life she was one hell of a Dom!
And as for the question what do her feet look like well here they are! (and NO I do not have my Mother's feet. I was actually blessed with my Fathers amazingly beautiful feet. But my Momma's feet are amazing as well!)

-  -  -

[ April 23, 2012, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: lalafeet ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
 -  -
Dirty soles from our 3 mile walk in flip flops [Blush]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

-  -
Me and Momma together!

--------------------
 -

quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well thank you for answering those questions and also sharing! she does have a lovely arch! so did you pic that color out or did she?
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats cute Lala. You both have nice feet!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] Apple didn't fall very far from the tree and in a good way! The family with no inhibitions or hang ups.

BTW, She also has good taste in clothes and shoes considering what she loaned you for that Saturday night insanity. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pictures! Like mother like daughter! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More of Mom please!!!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the last two pictures. Lala looks like you have your moms genes. You are going to have hot feet and toes for many years. Yeah. Question is will you still post your feet on internet when you get to your moms age. Mom has lovely feet.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG

Wowowowow amazing pics and I love your moms feet.

wowowwowowo

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff. Really love those last two shots.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You both have beautiful feet regardless!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would stand in line in the rain to give you both a footrub. Thanks for sharing these images.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics Lala! you both have very beautiful feet.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!!!!! I love mom's feet!!! She is a natural and takes great care of them. Would love to see more. Looks like a mom and daughter collage needs to be done
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links