Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Me and My Momma! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Me and My Momma!
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your mom has some sey feet, honestly I think they are even a bit sexier, just saying....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info. You both have amazing feet and personalities. I'm sure no will complain about seeing more of your moms feet here on the forum. (we already know we'll be seeing yours 😄
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more of your moms feet
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With all due respect to your Mom.... [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a fantastic set and wonderful tribute to your Mom and her lovely feet. Her soles are actually quite nice, and her arches look great too.

Now both of your feet pressed together and side by side is indeed a show stopper. So well done and a great set.

And I really like her attitude toward the foot fetish and esp. her unyielding support of you no matter what you ask. Just awesome!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by quantamq:
so did you pic that color out or did she?

It is a color out of my crazy polish collection, but no she picked it out herself! She's pink and I'm orange, which its my favorite color!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! I Love those wrinkles, top and soles!! Would she tease us in hose like that, also show her face!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala, please post more of your Mother's spreading wrinlked soles and toes, I just [Jerkoff] in her worshipped honor!!!
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nylon Toe Sucker:
OMG! I Love those wrinkles, top and soles!! Would she tease us in hose like that, also show her face!! [Jerkoff]

-
Here's the best I can do for now until I can do a full shoot with her. Then I'm hoping to get some face and feet shots. [Fingers Crossed]
But no promises. Maybe a little butt kissing from you guys and I can convince her. LOL!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys could crash the clips4sale site with a certain clip [Big Grin] Always respect a woman of age that takes care not only of her body but of her feet as well! [Smile] Thanks for the pics!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lil wrinkly, but nice curves!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always dreamed of doing a mother/ daughter pair! [Drool]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you may have got your fathers feet, but you got your moms good looks,

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ppnorthwest
Board Regular
Member # 34771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ppnorthwest   Email ppnorthwest   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala, it looks like you have your father to thank for your beautiful long toes, but your mother gifted you her beautifully-sculpted high arch genes.

What a nicely done photo shoot! Thanks to you and your beautiful mom for brightening my day.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow your mom's feet are better than what I expected [Eek!] . She has yummy soles and has awesome arches [Hump] .

Pretty good shooting there Lala. Was wondering how you puilled off that sole to sole shot, you must've been twisted in an awkward position [Laugh] .
http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l543/hercampusphoto/Lauren%20articles/love/new/802570d3.jpg
Kidding [Tongue]

Dang, one day I would luv to lick and taste your soles lala [Mmm] ....

All in all..... Awesome pics [Thumbs Up]

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links