Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Raven 40y/o Puerto-Rican Size 7 Feet(Footjob Video Added) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Raven 40y/o Puerto-Rican Size 7 Feet(Footjob Video Added)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Raven
Size 7 Feet
40 years old
Puerto Rican

This is another case of a shoot that almost didn't happen.

I contacted Raven to do a shoot about 8 months ago and everything seemed fine,until I asked to see pictures of her feet. She mentioned how people had tried to scam her and get pictures of her feet before and wasn't doing it again.I told her that I couldn't take a chance and just pay models without seeing their feet first. She understood but said no. So I figured I wasting my time and never replied back.

So last month she contacted me out of nowhere to do a shoot,I told her that if she couldn't send pictures this time, we couldn't shoot. She agreed to send a few pictures that night and I was surprised to see how great her feet were!!.Her feet were so gorgeous that I couldn't stop complimenting her.The pictures got me so excited that I called her to schedule a shoot that night!We spoke on the phone for a while about foot fetishes and things in general. She had a great personality,was very open,outgoing and I could tell the shoot would go well.

So,we set a day and then that morning I got a text saying how she had just totaled her car,along with a picture of her totaled car. I couldn't believe it and just made sure that she was ok and not hurt.At that point I really didnt think we would ever shoot but then she asked if I wanted to rescheduled and said that she could come over the next day,which she did.

The next day I was happy to see her and we instantly got started. I loved Hispanic and mature women and especially their feet.Raven has beautiful pudgy toes and super soft wrinkly wide soles.She has nice arches and the best big toes that I have seen.I could've nibbled on them all day lol.I was really excited watching her wide thick meaty soles. Her feet really remind me of the model Kim T.She had just came from working out and was still wearing her gym socks.She had no problem with me smelling them and her soles were like pillows they were so soft.Unfortunately she had also put on scented lotion which I could still smell.Her feet had a great slightly stinky sweet smell without the lotion.I must've buried my face in her soles for atleast 5 mins.She loved it and told me how her feet could get much stinkier and that next time she wouldn't put on any lotion so that they could smell more for me.

We had a great shoot and she will be back.Her clips and feet are amazing and I hope you check them out.I will be adding her clips starting tonight.

www.clips4sale.com/39867

Thanks
Click on the thumbnails to see the fullsize pics.
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

[ November 30, 2012, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, her wrinkles are beautiful!!!! Awesome pics, waiting for you to post them so I can buy them. Keep up the good work and I hope you schedule more shoots with her. Thanks for the wrinkled sole pics!!!! Kudos!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really love those round heels could nibble on those all day long.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unreal, that scrunch shot is perfect. Thanks!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow her feet are sexy!!! Glad you got to do the shoot.

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is why I love sexy latina feet! Could suck those amazing toes all day! And they are sexy mature feet too! Awesome!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looking good!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG She's perfect, I want her!

[Drool]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
latina feet does it again
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is why the greatest women on the face of the earth are Latinas! [Smile] xoxo
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow thanks for all of the great comments.I am glad everyone likes her feet.

So far 3 clips are up. More coming tonight.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks Bondo

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy and shapely feet!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Another winner! Thanks for sharing such great shots, ddash!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links