Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Raven 40y/o Puerto-Rican Size 7 Feet(Footjob Video Added) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Raven 40y/o Puerto-Rican Size 7 Feet(Footjob Video Added)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys.

8 clips up so far.

I will add more pictures tonight.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I normally don't care for the meaty soles but she pulls them off nicely. Love the color too.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Peter

Here are more pictures.
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, she's hot!!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes. Gorgeous! Awesome find and great work. Is she ticklish? Thank her for allowing us to see her gorgeous feet!
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks trini and chaz

I will be adding the rest of her clips tomorrow.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love love those
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's fine as hell.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks a few more pictures.

The rest of her clips and interview will be added tonight.
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her meaty feet reminds me of a Colombian woman I knew. They were so soft and ticklish. Ahhh, memories.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice bump on this thread. really nice to relive how sexy her feet are. sheer perfection she is definitely in my top 5 of all time.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want her feet so baddd
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Yes her feet were so fucking amazing in person.

Some of the softest feet that I have ever felt and had my face in.

Her clips are utterly amazing if you have never seen them.She gives a great interview as well.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another damn near perfect set of feet. [Bow Down] Can I get an internship or what?!?! Anytime you want a stunt double I got you boss. Lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Just added her Footjob video

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links