Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Jessica College Cheerleader Part 3* (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *Jessica College Cheerleader Part 3*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little tease ahead of time for next week of Jessica 19 y/o college girl who came back in a sexy dress and scrumptious barefeet for a glamorous shoot. Can't get any better than this..

-

-

-

[Jerkoff] [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man! That last pic u posted is ridicoulously sexy! I got a woody so early in the morning! Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a walking slice of heaven: beautiful from head to toe, nice tan, gorgeous feet and her hair is the length I love. Awesome.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is so hot

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes she is smokin'...imagine how those feet smell after she gets done jumping around at a football game all afternoon...

-

[Bow Down]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smokin and all the above I think this is your Hottest Chick I have seen you post but Im sure all the others are beautiful too but she is a show stopper!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doneforever:
Smokin and all the above I think this is your Hottest Chick I have seen you post but Im sure all the others are beautiful too but she is a show stopper!

Thanks! Yeah she's a heart stopper too. I remember meeting her through a photographer friend {it's his stepdaughter} and I couldn't breathe the first time I layed eyes on her and thought "OmG, if she is into her feet this is a SCORE"..I was right. I will be working with her again very soon, college girls like her have needs to be met lol.

It's so nice to have real acquaintances like her that aren't random fly-by-wire shoots where the girl needs coaxing to shoot because she really thinks feet are disgusting but is doing you a favor,as it's always better to pick quality over quantity. Although the former is ok if that's your thing as well, some webmasters make a good living off that stuff. [Wink] [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrinklepimp, that last picture you posted of her from the back showing her wrinkled soles is the shit! [Cheers]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say, I do enjoy seeing her. She has very easy on the eyes and well as those beautiful feet.
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luv-em-smelly
Board Regular
Member # 26438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luv-em-smelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my most favorite models--VERY HOT!!!
Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she is a natural beauty and looks like a winner to me. She is so pretty and her feet look spectacular...such pretty toes, and smooth sexy soles. Excellent find, and I really enjoyed her back story, too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

You should see her wearing a cowboy hat and dressed as a country girl..whoa...I will have to see if she'll let me post that pic, since I didn't take it.

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

anyway, here's a couple more from a posting months ago in case you didn't see them..enjoy!

-

-

- [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is simply stunning!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a beautiful model
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links