Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Jessica College Cheerleader Part 3* (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *Jessica College Cheerleader Part 3*
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't get enough of Jessica!!! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any ideas for her wardrobe for the next shoot? What would you guys like to see on her {within reason}, maybe I can arrange it. She has some hot ass tight body outfits and short shorts and can make almost anything look good.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Any ideas for her wardrobe for the next shoot?

Here's something creative, adventurous, different, and unique: How bout a nun outfit?

I've yet to see a photographer venture into the concept of religous feet. If you have trouble obtaining the props, perhaps your local pastor or priest can help. [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down]

Just don't tell him what you're using it for because they might surely kick you out of their congregation.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bikini shoot possible?

[Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soles of hers melt me.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Just don't tell him what you're using it for because they might surely kick you out of their congregation.

Hopefully that's not from personal experience there. Yeah I don't think she would look too convincing wearing a Nun's outfit. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How I missed this thread I don't know! Damn! Fuckin' smokin set of soles on her! She's the type of girl no matter what she wore would look amazing on her! Do a pajamas set [Smile] Don't see enough of those these days.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
anyway, here's a couple more from a posting months ago in case you didn't see them..enjoy!

-

Those long toes BAH GAWD

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unknown20
Board Regular
Member # 27491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unknown20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is so amn stunning man. She's in my top five of all time.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow just wow...

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

She just had her 20th B-day last week too..here's to another good shoot with her soon.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links