Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I is back and I has lots of pics :) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I is back and I has lots of pics :)
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VeryDirtyfeet:
Beautiful feet she has. I love foot tattoos on women.

Thanks man! I'm not normally into tats on womens feet but these absolutely drive me crazy [Smile]
Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Welcome back,. Scott. I remember you. karen has very nice feet. Thanks.

Mitch

Hey Mitch!! Great to see you again man! [Smile]
Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
27cedw80
Loyal Member
Member # 35792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 27cedw80   Email 27cedw80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics man. Thanks for sharing. You are a lucky guy!

--------------------
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7422377@N05/4350835074/

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nemesistoez
Board Regular
Member # 42983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nemesistoez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Man, thanks
Posts: 19 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bossflog
Board Regular
Member # 36487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bossflog   Email bossflog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, wow! Those are some absolutely gorgeous toes. Would you be able to talk her into a face shot? Would love to place face with foot!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bossflog
Board Regular
Member # 36487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bossflog   Email bossflog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, wow! Those are some absolutely gorgeous toes. Her feet look so unbelievably soft. Nice pictures, too, I can almost SMELL them! Would you be able to talk her into a face shot? Would love to place face with foot!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Thanks fellas!
Unfortunately....One of the stipulations of me being given permission to post these were to not show any face shots. Perhaps I can talk her into it down the road but for now it's important that I keep my word [Cry]
Will be taking more pics today however [Smile]

USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nomo -

First off, I express the same sentiments as others have shared...DUDE, WELCOME BACK! You and those lovely ladies in your life have been missed!

Secondly, HOLY...WOW! Not only did Karen grab my immediate attention after opening this mega post, but she just made my entire day!
Her feet are absolutely AMAZING! I love the look of her natural soles and the shape of her adorable toes. You played the jean / barefoot combo very nicely!

I hope to see more of her and adorable feet in the near future!

Thanks again for sharing and give my best to Karen!

Regards,
USSoleMan

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by USSoleMan_92:
Nomo -

First off, I express the same sentiments as others have shared...DUDE, WELCOME BACK! You and those lovely ladies in your life have been missed!

Secondly, HOLY...WOW! Not only did Karen grab my immediate attention after opening this mega post, but she just made my entire day!
Her feet are absolutely AMAZING! I love the look of her natural soles and the shape of her adorable toes. You played the jean / barefoot combo very nicely!

I hope to see more of her and adorable feet in the near future!

Thanks again for sharing and give my best to Karen!

Regards,
USSoleMan

Thanks for the kind words man! It is good to see you are still around! [Smile]
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Nomo....so happy to see you back and posting again. Such an amazing post too....so many sexy feet, toes and soles...Wow!! All three of your friend/models are amazing, and have such sexy feet too. So many great pics and poses, and all seem to be naturals as well.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Awesome shots! Thanks for the mega post!

My pleasure Bondo. Compliments from you mean something. Love your stuff as well.
Scott

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Hey Nomo....so happy to see you back and posting again. Such an amazing post too....so many sexy feet, toes and soles...Wow!! All three of your friend/models are amazing, and have such sexy feet too. So many great pics and poses, and all seem to be naturals as well.

Regards,
2swift

[Cheers]
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If that's the best I feel bad for you son
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvFemToes   Author's Homepage   Email LuvFemToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding post; beautiful feet. Thanks for sharing such a major post.

Love the shape of her feet, too.

--------------------
LuvFemToes

I love petite feet with tapering toes. High arches are nice; I mostly like how soft, delicate and feminine women's feet are.

Posts: 269 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If that's the best I feel bad for you son
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links