Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I is back and I has lots of pics :) (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I is back and I has lots of pics :)
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet, thank you very much for posting!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the compliments everyone. Will CERTAINLY pass them on [Smile]
Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
If that's the best I feel bad for you son

We all have our different tastes. Thank you for your positive comments [Smile] lol Do you live out all of your days so positive? As you can see.....youre in the minority on this one "DAD." [Smile]
Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see you back- and I 'm happy to see your good fortune!!! Some seriously hot soles and toes!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Nice to see you back- and I 'm happy to see your good fortune!!! Some seriously hot soles and toes!!!

Thanks Oscar! Good to see you again my friend!
Scott

abv.avg.joe.
Loyal Member
Member # 40655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abv.avg.joe.   Email abv.avg.joe.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics!

Thanks for sharing.

I hope Karen shops for flip flops at places besides Old Navy. I would like to see her in something leather or pink and sexy. Anyways, still good pics.

Tilly's, zappo's, nordstrom, macy's, amazon, ebay...

--------------------
I like cute girls who wear thong sandals all the time!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by abv.avg.joe.:
Nice pics!

Thanks for sharing.

I hope Karen shops for flip flops at places besides Old Navy. I would like to see her in something leather or pink and sexy. Anyways, still good pics.

Tilly's, zappo's, nordstrom, macy's, amazon, ebay...

Thanks for the compliments friend [Smile]
Not sure where Karen shops but will pass along the suggestions lol
Scott

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

I miss these feet [Cry] lol
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember this thread and esp. the pics of such sexy feet, soles and toes. It marked your return to the board.

Is she still your friend who will model her feet for you? What happened that you miss her sexy feet?

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
I remember this thread and esp. the pics of such sexy feet, soles and toes. It marked your return to the board.

Is she still your friend who will model her feet for you? What happened that you miss her sexy feet?

Regards,
2swift

Hey pal!
We've had minimal contact lately but I'm going to keep working on her!! [Smile]

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now these are some amazing feet. Love em.
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chazz777
Loyal Member
Member # 45644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chazz777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty! My favorite nail colors too! Thanks!
Posts: 55 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Welcome guys [Smile] and thank YOU
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links