Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » CaliforniaBeachFeet Girlfriends- Surprise on-the-spot interviews with real lesbians (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CaliforniaBeachFeet Girlfriends- Surprise on-the-spot interviews with real lesbians
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No need to hire actresses to pretend they like each other. These are real-life girlfriends, interviewed candidly on-the-spot in in surprise random encounters.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

Be sure to see the accompanying video-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MABORLQ5CNc

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These pics and girls are awesome! They blow away any competition in California for sure! Keep up the fun, honest, and creative work. [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down]

You're setting a good standard, which also raises the bar for others [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One Helluva mega upload... [Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/goodguyneighbor/IMG_2480.jpg

What's this one's name? Has she modeled with you before?

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To each his own I suppose!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo, anyone know this one's name/which set I find her in?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/goodguyneighbor/IMG_2480.jpg

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

That girl is from the 02/13/12 photo, and 03/13- 03/14 video updates.

These are all random strangers I stopped at the beach. She'd never done any modeling before. Her matching blue hair and sneakers drew my attention while she was out walking with her girlfriend. "Scuse me Miss..."

They were both totally cool, and thought it was hilarious. Their comments can be heard in the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MABORLQ5CNc

I thought it would be fun to put together the clip since I've coincidentally been running into so many girls with wives and girlfriends lately.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every time I think about your material GGN, I think the word QUALITY. Awesome! [Thumbs Up]

Cool meeting up with Lezbos. Can you blame them for being attracted to the female spieces? Women are such beautiful creatures; soft, smooth, smell good and some have amazing curves let alone feet. Dudes are big, hairy, stinky...lol don't want to put us down too much...lol [Confused] ... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
I thought it would be fun to put together the clip since I've coincidentally been running into so many girls with wives and girlfriends lately.

i've been noticing that a lot too. i live in a big college town and the lesbian community here is pretty big
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what you guys are all happy about, you DO know that the more lesbian women pop up that's less of a chance for YOU.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
I don't know what you guys are all happy about, you DO know that the more lesbian women pop up that's less of a chance for YOU.

Don't worry - there's still plenty to go around, I'm sure...it's nice they're not oppressed, I suppose. They are human beings, after all.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:

Don't worry - there's still plenty to go around, I'm sure...it's nice they're not oppressed, I suppose. They are human beings, after all.
The others left to go around, are usually used up drunky 30 year old pre-cougars with orange tanning bed lines you could cut steel with lol.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links