Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » CaliforniaBeachFeet Girlfriends- Surprise on-the-spot interviews with real lesbians (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CaliforniaBeachFeet Girlfriends- Surprise on-the-spot interviews with real lesbians
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Hmmmmmmm, if that's all there is left, ill take 2 please [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
I don't know what you guys are all happy about, you DO know that the more lesbian women pop up that's less of a chance for YOU.

i already have no shot, so why should i give a shit? if they're happy, so what? helps they are happy to show off their feet too like the girls GGN finds
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone, anywhere is enjoying girl-feet, I'm happy to see that.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
I don't know what you guys are all happy about, you DO know that the more lesbian women pop up that's less of a chance for YOU.

Don't worry - there's still plenty to go around, I'm sure...it's nice they're not oppressed, I suppose. They are human beings, after all.
The others left to go around, are usually used up drunky 30 year old pre-cougars with orange tanning bed lines you could cut steel with lol.
Well you seem to find some lovely women to model as do all the other photographers on here, so it's all good [Smile]

Live and let live.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
The others left to go around, are usually used up drunky 30 year old pre-cougars with orange tanning bed lines you could cut steel with lol.

Live and let live.
100% agreed! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many of these girlfriends have boyfriends too- 02:32 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MABORLQ5CNc&feature=player_detailpage#t=152s

l'd say that lesbians are more open in general. Some of the coolest people I've met.

The other day I ran into this really beautiful girl with model looks whose boyfriend had dropped her off at the beach, driving her car to go hook up with his boyfriend. She told me she's dated married couples too (husband/wife). 07/09/12 update.

quote:
Every time I think about your material GGN, I think the word QUALITY. Awesome!
There are more beautiful young ladies in southern California than any one man would ever have time for.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
There are more beautiful young ladies in southern California than any one man would ever have time for.

[Wu] This quote should be my new sig.. I can't imagine living anywhere else on earth

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links