Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Candid Flip Flops & Pedicure MILF (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sexy Candid Flip Flops & Pedicure MILF
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I normally hate taking photos from smartphones, but while hanging with friends and family members, cousin's wife who is roughly 40 who doesn't mind the foot fetish laughed after I clicked this of her $13 flip flops and toes.

Right before this, a juice vendor splashed pineapple juice all over her feet from the counter which left her wiping stickyness off her soles and toes right in front of me. I joked about having someone lick it off and she punched me in the arm and laughed lol.

Not bad feet and pedicure for her age and smoking hot body/face as well..you know the kind of 40 year old who dresses like she is 21? I normally don't share non-Norcalfeet models but I thought you guys would like this pair.

-

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not bad @ all, for 40 year old tootsies! Too bad she didn't take you up on that offer! Lol.
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful tan feet. She looks much younger than she is.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats annoying about my Samsung Galaxy S 2 is that i cant turn off the very loud shutter noise on the camera.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iphone can go on silent mode {little switch on the side} and the shutter is silent. Yeah she looks way younger than she is...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have the pantech phone u can turn off shutter sound n also u can silent all where u can record videos and check out my 10 recent posts i have alot ofclose ups
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice snap there. Wouldnt have guessed 40.

I remember taking a candid shot at a car wash of these two college girls, and forgot to turn off the sound of the shutter.

THE HORROR.

That was then end of my candid career.

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can beat that story CFA...back in like 2000 I still used to use a disposable sav-on or thrifty camera for outdoor candids and I tryed using it indoors on a friend's g/f at the time whose wrinkled soles were out scrunching on the back of her shoe in the kitchen at a friend's house for a BBQ.

Well, needless to say the flash was automatic and the whole dining room lit up from the flash and 3 people saw me holding the bag so to speak. I said "whoops, just went off in my hand for some reason" lol. She probably thought I was taking a pic of her ass..not!

One of the best candids I ever took though it was so worth the minute of confusion lol. In fact here it is (what she looks like more recently at 30ish)..just found it, the girl was about 20 at the time blonde, 5'3'' about a size 4 dress, and roughly a 7 shoe.To this day she still holds the record for the most perfect wrinkled sole shot in my opinion.Photo quality of this little collage sucks but you can tell how nice a candid it might have been live [Smile]

-
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Drool]

[ June 02, 2012, 07:01 AM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Whats annoying about my Samsung Galaxy S 2 is that i cant turn off the very loud shutter noise on the camera.

Yeah, there seems to be no way to shut this off, at least not from the camera controls. The GS1 did not have this problem. At least it shoots HD video though.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
 -

Wowie, she has such a familiar looking face! She looks very much like a hot blonde friend of a friend I knew in California named Laura. I had always dreamed of her wrinkles too, Hee Hee! [Jerkoff]

This seems more like a vintage version of the girl I know because she has gotten even hotter with age. I love that you still keep candid photos from 2000. I am a real vintage guy too, and I love seeing women's before photos as well as their afters whenever available.

Do you still keep in touch with this particular candid model? Got any recent pics of her face by chance? [Fingers Crossed]

I love the shape of her arches and those wrinkles. I bet she never realized how great they are to a person with the right tastes. [Mmm] The things I would do to be able to compliment such a beautiful woman who possesses soles like that. You are very lucky to have been able to sneak a pic of her! Mad props to da man! [Bow Down]

[ June 02, 2012, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Pretty clever how you compare her to someone named Laura, she does look like a Laura kind of but I don't really remember her name from 12 years ago. I seem to remember she moved to the desert a few years back and drove a nice looking black mercedes if that helps in any of your searches for her in the D-List [Fingers Crossed] .

Could you give insight or maybe even a Facebook link to YOUR friend named Laura? I'd love to see her pics to see if she looks anything like this girl. I am sure I could arrange a sit down interrogation of sorts that would seal the deal of her fate..I mean feet. [Big Grin]

[ June 02, 2012, 07:02 AM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Could you give insight or maybe even a Facebook link to YOUR friend named Laura? I'd love to see her pics to see if she looks anything like this girl.

She was a MAJOR hottie who I used to group up with in person years ago when I went out clubbing with friends. She had some of the hottest feet and a face very much like the friend of yours who's pic you shared.

I don't think my friend, Laura, would want her facebook link shared publicly though. So I may have to ask her first and see if she is okay with it after she sees the resemblance in the pic. That'd be the funniest coincidence if she happened to be the same gal in the vintage pic LOL [Laugh] (small world)

[ June 02, 2012, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
total hottie! beautiful toes!!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Please share photos of your friend if you have them, we're all waiting. I love the threads that everyone can share in. Let's see her! Or let's hear more barracks stories of unsuspecting creeped out chicks, those ones are particularly hilarious especially when you go into detail. Did your friend Laura know about your feet fetish? [Eek!] [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Did your friend Laura know about your feet fetish? [Eek!] [Smile]

Laura actually had no clue. That's why I'm a little nervous presenting her with the pic, because she might ask what the hell the wrinkled sole pic is doing next to her face LOL

She might accuse me of shrine worshipping her or something, or even worse, be more creeped out than chicks at the barracks.

If I do ask Laura, I may have to take some time and send her an edited pic that just shows her face and maybe I can create a more koshor reason of why I am asking her about it. I don't just want to blurt out "Hey I saw this pic in a foot fetish forum and I swear to god it looks like you."

LOL, catch my drift? I sorta wanna be discreet because she and I used to party with mutual friends who also do not know about my fetish. I'm sure you can understand this desire to conceal this fact.

Basically, I don't want her asking me why I am searching through foot fetish forums for shrine pics of feet that look like hers.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links