Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Candid Flip Flops & Pedicure MILF (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sexy Candid Flip Flops & Pedicure MILF
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Did your friend Laura know about your feet fetish? [Eek!] [Smile]

Laura actually had no clue. That's why I'm a little nervous presenting her with the pic, because she might ask what the hell the wrinkled sole pic is doing next to her face.

She might accuse me of shrine worshipping her or something, or even worse, be more creeped out than chicks at the barracks.

If I do ask Laura, I may have to take some time and send her an edited pic that just shows her face and maybe I can create a more koshor reason of why I am asking her about it. I don't just want to blurt out "Hey I saw this pic in a foot fetish forum and I swear to god it looks like you."

LOL, catch my drift? I sorta wanna be discreet because she and I used to party with mutual friends who also do not know about my fetish. I'm sure you can understand this desire to conceal this fact.

Basically, I don't want her asking me why I am searching through foot fetish forums for shrine pics of feet that look like hers.

LOL Did you just bust yourself and admit you are stalking this girl who you thinks' name is Laura? oops dude...If you are however good luck trying to find her, she isn't on my site nor does she have a Facebook page.

My guess is whichever girl you decide to contact about pics is they will flush you down the drane hehe. Especially the ones whose barracks you snuck into, yikes!

Again, which girl are you talking about your friend Laura or the blonde in the photo I posted?

I would be wondering why you'd be doing that as well, among someone else that is monitoring the situation.

[ June 03, 2012, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18385 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was answering your question about my friend Laura, who happens to look like the blonde in the pic. I didn't want her to question me about why I was asking her if she was the same girl as the blonde in the pic.

I woulda been embarrassed if she ended up being the same girl and she decided to ask me why I made a shrine pic or collage of her feet and her face. I just didn't want to potentially go down that path with her, that's all. Just being careful with my female friends.

Enjoy the candids.

[ June 03, 2012, 02:58 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can guarantee that isn't the same person you know. So feel free to ask away, you don't know her. And that's not how you worded it last post lol.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18385 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And that's not how you worded it last post

You must've misread it then.

Just wanted to be safe, that's all. I don't want my family or friends to know about my fetish. Surely, you understand my position, considering that the wrinkled sole pic was taken very discreetly.

quote:
My guess is whichever girl you decide to contact about pics is they will flush you down the drane hehe.

Guess again maybe? I'm pretty good with getting women to publicly indulge my fetish in obtuse ways that do not occur to most women or men. My posted track record supports this notion and proves that I very rarely get flushed down the drain by hot women, which also explains why nobody's ever seen me post any candids: [Secret] "simply because there's no need for me to take them" [Secret]

[ June 03, 2012, 03:37 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Surely, you understand my position, considering that the wrinkled sole pic was taken very discreetly.

What does the photo I shared of the blonde's wrinkled sole have anything to do with your candid position?

quote:
which also explains why nobody's ever seen me post any candids
That's why nobody sees ME posting candids, but that's something I did as a young grasshopper in high school and college years with cheapo cameras just as an adrenaline rush. I thought I would share this beauty with everyone but it seems there's always a sour apple in the bunch who uses dead end innuendos to FB page links, etc or takes the topic off the mark.

--------------------
 -

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
What does the photo I shared of the blonde's wrinkled sole have anything to do with your candid position?

It has nothing to do with my candid position and everything to do with my "discretion" position. I want discretion about my foot fetish with my family and friends. When you took that wrinkled sole pic, you took it discreetly because you did not want your friends to know. In short, we both want discretion amongst our friends when it comes to our foot fetish.

quote:
but it seems there's always a sour apple in the bunch who uses dead end innuendos to FB page links

Yeah, I was kinda wondering why you were the 1st person in this thread to make mention of a facebook link (see below):
quote:
Could you give insight or maybe even a Facebook link to YOUR friend named Laura? I'd love to see her pics to see if she looks anything like this girl.

[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
When you took that wrinkled sole pic, you took it discreetly because you did not want your friends to know. In short, we both want discretion amongst our friends when it comes to our foot fetish.

But I got caught, took it in the chin and accepted my fate. When they know your little secret it's alot easier to live day to day life as a foot guy. [Wink]

quote:
to make mention of a facebook link
Actually you made first mention of a Facebook page by using the word Vintage over and over. No worries, all taken in consideration and filed away for later. As far as your friend's page, I was hoping you would share it but if not..that's ok since you made mention of it first. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
When they know your little secret it's alot easier to live day to day life as a foot guy. [Wink]

Very true. Congrats on getting caught and being honest with them about your life as a foot guy.

quote:
Actually you made first mention of a Facebook page by using the word Vintage over and over. No worries, all taken in consideration and filed away for later.

I'm a little confused. Is there some sort of foot guy secret that I'm missing out on in regards to the word: vintage?

quote:
As far as your friend's page, I was hoping you would share it but if not..that's ok

If she's okay with it, I will share, but I doubt she'd want it posted in a foot fetish forum and I don't plan to ask her anything about foot fetish when I communicate with her.

[ June 03, 2012, 04:16 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Is there some sort of foot guy secret that I'm missing out on in regards to the word vintage?

I'm 100% certain it's not a coincidence.But like I said, it's been noted. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Hopefully someone will add it to the offensive word sticky thread. Sorry about the mystery coincidence.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Figuratively speaking, peering eyes will be gouged out. And thanks for the bump for the thread.

quote:
Mad props to da man!
Yes, I know..thanks for reminding me. Now please don't reply to my threads anymore.

--------------------
 -

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Now please don't reply to my threads anymore.

Uh did something offend you? Curious because I've not said anything offensive and you've spoken in nothing but riddles while also saying earlier that women would flush me down the drain.

And now you talk in riddles about gouging eyes? Seriously, what's wrong foot brother? What can I do to help? Is it my avatar? I could change it ya know.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

You agreed to leave my threads alone for one, two..you know what the link was with the Vintage comment and believe me I only changed it as bait because it was a test to see if you still keep tabs. Three...I speak in riddles because as part of the first agreement mentioned we wouldn't use actual terms and/or names in public? Ye of short memory!

--------------------
 -

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

I offered you props. And you had agreed that I should publicly endorse your work.

Well, no prob. Sulk over whatever it is and I still don't get the frustration about vintage photos. Does this have something to do with mousepad members complaining about your photo resolution? I was never a part of those discussions since I don't post at mousepad, just fyi and I think the candid photo was still good regardless of how old it was (or how it was obtained).

--------------------

-Tyler D.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

These aren't "vintage" photos, they would technically have to be 75 years old to be considered "vintage". You used the word and trapped yourself because you know why it pertains to me.
It also has nothing to do with the large file sizes I currently use, or why some complainers whine about photos that aren't in raw image size that can be seen on 62'' computer monitors.
So now you're gonna say that TylerFeetcore/TylerFootcore2/Tylerfeetcore2 isn't you then that posts at the MousePAD? Is it safe to say someone is impersonating you and spreading your copywrited material? If you're unaware of this I can tell you his name and maybe that will jar your memory loose..

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links