Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala is shopping for sandals this morning and a new picture set! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Lala is shopping for sandals this morning and a new picture set!
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That pic was AWESOME Weeka!

And LD, just wow. I can't recall a time where I have been so jealous of someone...bastard! [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by naah2:
Love her feet!!!!! Any footjobs coming up in the future?

-

She's a good girl. [Laugh]

I NEVER SAID I WOULDN'T DO FJ CLIPS! I said I needed a "single", "willing", "local", "no strings attatched" FJ-Partner! I then I'd be game! [Nana]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by naah2:
Love her feet!!!!! Any footjobs coming up in the future?

-

She's a good girl. [Laugh]

I NEVER SAID I WOULDN'T DO FJ CLIPS! I said I needed a "single", "willing", "local", "no strings attatched" FJ-Partner! I then I'd be game! [Nana]
 -

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loved the dirty feet stuff, I creamed my shorts!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
omg great feet, i love toeprints in black flops, they smelly? stinky? thanks

-Sorry Sayonara,
I have no odor!

-Sass
Thanks, I'm not sure who enjoyed themselves more me or the on lookers. It's not everyday you see a 30-something year old women playing on kiddie rides. I will admit I get my kicks from public display!
I even fed LD with my toes again at a local fast food restaurant filled with people. He argued with me the whole time that he wouldn't do it!
I always win! [Big Grin]

I can vouch for the "no odor." I think I've sniffed every shoe in her closet and nada. She even has socks stuffed in different pairs she wears over and over without washing because of it. Blessing or curse? Depends I suppose.

The public display thing is funny and a little nerve racking at the same time. The dirty foot licking thing was in a secluded area however just as we got up to go a guy comes walking down the ramp not 5 seconds after I get her foot out of my mouth. However I think the thing that caught Lala off guard was when she went to fix her sandal after washing her feet in a restroom and she propped her leg up on a window sill. She didn't realize that on the other side of the window there was a meeting going on with some religious organization with people having brunch and a meeting of some kind. Basically whilst fixing a strap with her leg propped up she was flashing her panties to the crowd in there. You could hear the guy facilitating the thing on the microphone talking kind of get cracked up. We left that area quickly.

Yeah, and feeding me at another fine dining establishment with her toes again. This time it was a big open area with a couple of people sitting behind me and the manager and employees that kept walking all over the place wiping tables asking if we needed anything. Lala keeps egging me on trying to make me even more uncomfortable. What a bitch! [Laugh]

-  -  -
 -  -

The lady behind me didn't turn around until Lala starts going on out loud, "Oh that lady there isn't even looking." Of course after that she kept nervously looking over her shoulder. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Don't double dog dare me to post... [Evil Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I call first dibbs!
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kamma41
Board Regular
Member # 24765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kamma41   Email kamma41   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can already imagine the line forming around to block to be your FJ partner, it's going to be one hell of a queue

--------------------
CURRENT SKY STATUS: Not Falling

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Don't double dog dare me to post... [Evil Grin]
You called me a "Good Girl" what did you expect? I am many things, that is not one of them!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. C
Board Regular
Member # 2772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. C   Email Mr. C   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Lala! I must say you have the most beautiful feet on the net. I love the shape of your toes, nails and soles =) Hope to find a girl that likes her feet as much as you do and takes care of them as good as you do some day. That would be awesome!

I really love the biting part, right under the toes, that makes me shiver.

Greetings from Sweden!

Posts: 12 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loved the sandal sampling photos. God she looks fantastic in everything.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
food and feet. What a combo? I'll have two of those.
How do you get away with putting your feet in food and then in ledaemons mouth in a public restaurant. That is a footfetishes dream. I hope u keep posting and dont run out of steam like many other females who post on this forum.
Always a pleasure to see you lovely toes. [Drool]

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Here in the south we like serving our toes covered in sausage gravy! [Mmm]

--------------------
 -

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
food and feet. What a combo? I'll have two of those.
How do you get away with putting your feet in food and then in ledaemons mouth in a public restaurant. That is a footfetishes dream. I hope u keep posting and dont run out of steam like many other females who post on this forum.
Always a pleasure to see you lovely toes. [Drool]

I suppose we'll do this whenever we break for a meal when we're "on the job." Its not that hard to get away with. Just a matter of sitting in the right spot and waiting for the nosy manager to turn his back. Also helps to do it at places where the staff wear paper hats and won't give a damn. [Laugh]

So is Mrs. Bigglo game for feeding you fish and chips with her toes at a public house and shooting pics. I think this should be the start of a new competitive thread... anyone else game for this?

--------------------

DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
many years ago i managed to get mrs bigglo let me eat yogurt of her toes. im only allowed to take pictures, paint her toenails and massage her feet.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links