Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala is shopping for sandals this morning and a new picture set! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Lala is shopping for sandals this morning and a new picture set!
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another little update...

We also shot a new clip I'll be uploading called "The Foot Bandit." In it the creep is hiding out in her apartment and when she comes home he attacks her, knocks her out, and starts worshiping her feet while she's unconscious. After a bit he presses her feet on his crotch and rusb the old tallywacker through his jeans. A bit later the scoundrel wraps her up into a blanket and then drags her off into the bedroom where one must assume he has his way with Lala's helpless feet. In the end he leaves the apartment after swiping Lala's workout shoes as a trophy. This is filling a request for another member!

-

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LD
I love this idea of a public foot feeding contest!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
LD
I love this idea of a public foot feeding contest!

I don't know if anyone's going to bite though. har har har...

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I always look forward to, LD's edition of Lala. Good to see you guys havin' fun [Big Grin]

You guys may not be but I'm a sucker for strappy wedged heels [Mmm]
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
 -

What a way to end a meal [Cool]
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

I wish I would've thought to bring my camera into the store to take better pictures then the ones with the cell phone. Perhaps next time.

Oh, and this will be the graphic for the landing page for Lala's upcoming BHE member site. How's it look? My designer friend just finished it up this morning along with some other stuff for the site. She's really talented and does great work. Anyone wanting to contact her for some design work PM me.

-

[ June 09, 2012, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------

jonluvwrinkledsoles
Major Player
Member # 44824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonluvwrinkledsoles   Author's Homepage   Email jonluvwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want the pic of soles's lala for my wallpaper phone [Wink]
Posts: 109 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links