Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala playing at the creekbed (updating travel pics 7/12/12) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Lala playing at the creekbed (updating travel pics 7/12/12)
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 6 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had shot this set after we had our little stocking and high heels footjob fun a week back. Finally getting around to sharing a few pics from this great set which is on images4sale and will be on the member site next week.

Growing up as kids in Texas a favorite thing to do is play in the creeks, and tunnels that run behind houses around the neighborhood. This particular area was right behind where she used to live way back when she was a little kid. She was reminiscing catching crawdads playing in the water, making mudpies, etc. Well, the water now was quite green (looked like a mutant ninja turtle would enjoy it) and was a nice breeding ground for mosquitoes. I'm guessing we may have the first stages of malaria by now after this.

Anyway we were jumping around rocks, climbing concrete tunnels, swatting bugs, and trying hard not to slip in the green toxic stagnant water. Lala is such a good sport she even crawled into a tunnel with spiders and webs all inside it. She is quite the tomboy. The full picture set has 80 images.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ July 12, 2012, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala always looks like a ball of fun to be around and that big pretty smile just shows that even more! Would love to bury my nose in that deep part of her soles in that 2nd pic! But only before she dipped them in that toxic water....unless it turns me into a Ninja Turtle LOL
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I will admit that close to the end of shooting this I had to take a little break and kiss a little on her feet even though they had dipped in the ooze water. Not dead yet!

Remember all you supermen -
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger."
Friedrich Nietzsche

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala has come and come in a big way. Geeze does she ever have a bad post? LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It never ceases to amaze me how some of the hottest chicks with the sexiest feet turn out to be so fun, down to earth and awesomely cool to hang out with. Between lala and sassafrass's posts as of late I think anyone who had the impression that extremely sexy women with feet to die for are often stuck up or prim and proper or overly materialistic or vain can put that impression to rest as they don't come any hotter than these gals and by the looks of things they don't come any cooler either. Awesome pics you two!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Earlier this week she had texted me a bunch of pics while she was getting her "patriotic pedicure" which I had forgotten about. She goes to the same place about once a month to get the works. Here is the work in progress. I think she did this on July 3rd a few days after we were at the creek.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Lala my dear what I would give to have you in the 6th picture with your feet tied up and tickled with your soles upward just for me to slide my tongue in between your long toes! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved this shoot! I keep trying to figure out wear I'm getting all these bruises on my legs from. I'm pretty sure it's from climbling around on playgrounds and shimming in sewer pipes. Cimbing up trees, etc. However I don't plan on stopping so guess I'll just have to deal with having bruised up legs for the sake of my hobby [Big Grin]
Thank you guys for all the postitve feedback!

@ Patrick, when I start having bad post, that's when it's time for me to quit, cause could only mean I'm not having fun anymore! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Yes, suffering for our art. [Laugh]

--------------------

lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of town traveling this week. Seeing some of our countries National Parks. Might just come back with a couple of pictures to share of my feet in some pretty cool places!

[Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Oh yes, Lala is lucky to get to see all those parks while she's working. Whenever I get to travel for work I'm always stuck sitting in a conference for 10 hours a day.... [Mad] However around that area where she's at is obviously limited cell coverage or else her phone has been stolen by Yogi Bear along with the picnic basket. She's sent me a few pics of her en route in the back of the van to their destination and cooling her heels in some mountain water. Can't wait to see what comes in next!

-  -  -

--------------------

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in Arches NP this summer I saw a woman hiking to Delicate Arch wearing a pink miniskirt and pink 3-inch pumps. That trail, BTW is 3 miles round trip over both bare rock and loose sand, and somewhat steep in places.

But she was no Lala. I hope you get a chance to see that park, it's photogenic as all get-out.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

That cool refreshing water was Flathead Lake in Montana. Amazeingly Beautiful! Then it was off to Glacier National Park. On today's agenda....Yellowstone!

--------------------
 -

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

-  -  -

Well, she's hiking in her Birks which are well worn with dark feet imprints on the insoles. However, no smell... Lala, perhaps you should shoot a pic of that insole for the shoe guys next to the sole that goes in there? I'll keep ya'll updated.

--------------------

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
[QB]  -

[Eek!] God Damn Googly Eyed Jumped Up Jesus!!!! [Drool]

That has gotta be Lala's most Epic Picture Yet!!! The Beauty of her feet with that pedi and with that backdrop is one of the most epic visions my eyes have ever been treated to! You could blow that picture up into a portrait and hang it above a fireplace in your living room or put it on a billboard or turn it into the most awesome post card ever created or just enjoy it and admire it endlessly exactly as it is as posted. The flawless perfection at play here cannot be summed up in words, so I will simply thank you for posting it and thank Lala for taking it. That is fucking Gorgeous! I'm all about tops and I love the artistic and naturally beautiful side of admiring women's feet I think just as much as the more X rated side of it.

This is an Instant Class and one of the most Beautiful foot pictures I've ever seen. Ben Del Amitri used to capture some of the most strikingly beautiful pictures in this sort of a context on here back in the day. Sassafrass's white dress picture had that natural and irresistable beauty about it and blew my mind in a similar fashion as well but this one does it purely on feet alone. It's the sort of picture that one need not even have a foot fetish to appreciate admire for it's beauty. For those of us who have been blessed with the good fortune of having a foot fetish, not only is the natural beauty of the picture striking but because we appreciate the beauty of a sexy pair of female feet like these on a whole other level, we or at least speaking for myself and I'm sure quite a few others, I simply cannot resist being turned on and overwhelmed by the sex appeal that those flawless feet present in that photo. Great Picture Lala. This one Easily and Instantly Ranks Among the Best I've ever Seen.
[Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links