Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala playing at the creekbed (updating travel pics 7/12/12) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Lala playing at the creekbed (updating travel pics 7/12/12)
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you 24-7, I don't know what your compliment means to me.
I have taken some amazing photos on this trip with my canon rebel as you can imagine. But it's so much easier to send LD camera phone pics. I wish that pic was taken with my rebel the light would have been better. That photo was taken at St. Mary's in Glacier National Park.
We drove from Missoula, MT to West Yellowstone today and this is where we're spending the reminder of our week. So I'm hoping to capture some more amazing pictures. However it is a bit difficult while on the job to stop and throw off my shoes and start snapping photos of my feet. LOL! My employers already think I'm crazy, that might push them over the edge. LOL

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh it'll push them over the edge alright but in a good way. [Jerkoff]

Sounds like quite an adventure you've been on. I hope you're enjoying the trip and having a blast. I still can't get over that pic. You did that with a freakin' Camera phone??? You're Amazing Woman! Canon shmanon, the real rebel is you and you got the skillz to capture the sexy and the goods to create the type of content that captivate's us all. Great Stuff Lala!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, your feet have been alot of places, adds variety and originallity. They've been everywhere except on my face...lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just like an episode of "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego" huh? I agree that is an amazing shot that is an instant classic.
That's gorgeous country out there. Had the pleasure of traveling through there with my family on summer vacation when I was in high school.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
got some more shots coming. I just got back too late to get them to LD. I don't have any cell reception in Yellowstone so I'm having to wait until we leave to get him what I take with my phone. I'm going to try and email him a few pictures I've taken with my real camera. I apologize for all the top shots but it's hard to take sole shots when you're shooting your own feet. [Smile]
Hope ya'll enjoy!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More goodies from Lala coming in.

-

-
The birks she's hiking around in are really well worn. I buried my snoot in them before she left to check for scent... none... Perhaps on her return I'll give it another check again. I mean those things look like they should have some kind of aroma.

-
And the soles giving those birks that well worn look. Look like they need a little lovin'.

-

She just got some new moccasins which I know for a fact make her feet really sweaty. Makes me think to when we met up at a nearby parking lot one night after she got off work and she had been wearing a pair of toms all day long. Her shoes and feet were damp with sweat and I just laid back and let her rest her feet on my face and worshiped them for about a half hour in the backseat of her car. I'm pitching a tent right now just thinking about that. [Drool]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Thanks for updating for me LD. Trucking through Yellowstone again today!

--------------------
 -

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

-

Holy Moses, She's Done it Again!!! Fucking Gorgeous! The Definition of her Arch in this pic blows the Beauty of the Waterfall completely out of the water. Another Flawless Photo that's got me completely Spun and Mezmorized! You Rock Lala!!!

[Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

That show with her soles on top of the Sandles is Awesome too. Looks like she could use a nice relaxing massage after a day out trekin through the wilderness and I would love to be the man for the job. Hot Stuff!

--------------------

lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Thanks 24-7
The waterfall picture almost looks fake. I had a hard time getting my phone to focus on my feet and not the tree next to me or the scenery in the back ground.

And yes my feet are in need of some major lovin'
any takers in the area?

--------------------
 -

lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Ok I know all these pictures are starting to look alike.
It's hard not to take pictures though, it's just so beautiful here.

-

--------------------
 -

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Your Sexy Tootsies are like a Snowflake in that no two shots are alike and each have something uniquely Beautiful to offer Lala...And if they were all alike, considering the standard you've set, I still wouldn't be able to get enough. It'd save the trouble of going back and looking at the previous ones over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again....but Instead you just keep adding to that collection that commands a daily review for a fix of awe and amazement.

Like the Above for Example, Same Irresistably Gorgeous Pedi, but a new angle of those Fabulous tops with a Sweet Toe Spread. Love the way you have em posed over the edge and above the lovely scenery below. You're like a Goddess watching over the Kingdom at your perfect feet. Another Epic Pic and I thank you much for sharing it with us.
[Bow Down]

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfection...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Well that should be the last time ya'll have to see that pedicure. I head home tomorrow. I think this is the longest my toes have stayed one color. I am defiantly ready for a change.
Thanks again for all the comments!

Oh did I mention I leave for NYC Thursday! Anyone interested in photos of my feet around the BIG APPLE?

--------------------
 -

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Yes! Me! Me! Me! You sure do Get Around Lala. What's bringing you to the Big Apple? Business or Pleasure? Either way, it should be a great time and I can't wait to see what you've got in store for us in the city that never sleeps. Jay-Z and Rihanna Best Be takin' a backseat because when Lala sets those sexy feet on NYC soil, I think it goes without saying that she's gonna Run That Town!

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links