Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My gf's (Nicole) legs and feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My gf's (Nicole) legs and feet
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few old shots I took of Nicole's legs and feet on the couch [Big Grin]

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are terrific. The more I see of Nicole the more I love what I see.

So... Tell us what you like to see in a tribute video...

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...very lovely. Pretty toes, high arches, smooth soles. Looks great to me, and well done!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bloody awesome!!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone! and Hyperion, We like all kinds of tributes, but the one we both enjoy most is watching someone getting off to pics of her feet and cumming on them, either on prints or just fullscreened. I know, im kinda weird, but at least I can be weird with my girl [Big Grin]

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Here are a few more. Im thinking of making a new thread where I will post more pictures for every 3 comments I get. Its kinda my way of showing you all my vast and neverending collection of her feet pics. What do you guys think of that idea?

--------------------

Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

-  -  -

--------------------

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome. I love the poses where the toes kind of point together and cuddle like in that second pic. If I can get a couple minutes to myself, I'll compile a tribute to her awesome feet...

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very, very nice feet! Gorgeous toes!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Here is a set of pics I took after we came back from a walk. Her feet were tired out and sweaty from the long walk, and believe me when I say they smelled so good when we got around to playing with those feet aferwards [Smile] which pic is yor favorite?

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy fuckin' blue toes! [Smile] Those big toes look very talented too [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

They are indeed very talented! You haven't lived until you've had your shaft in between her big and index toes ;D

--------------------

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

I guess the first pic is my fave, but with those toes you can't go wrong.

--------------------
-hyp

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links