Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My gf's (Nicole) legs and feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My gf's (Nicole) legs and feet
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some dashboard pics I took of her feet after she got back into the car from a job interview. Unfortunately my car broke down and so we had to wait for help, and her feet looked so sexy that I had to snap some shots while we waited!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should also mention, this was also just hours before we had a guest over for Nicole to give him a footjob [Big Grin] of which I was only able to take one picture of, due to getting involved ;D

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
txfootcpl
Board Regular
Member # 27458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for txfootcpl   Email txfootcpl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics!! You are very lucky!!
Posts: 49 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, from job interview to footjob... Nicole was a busy girl that day. Lucky dudes, too!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are spectacular! Gorgeous! Would she enjoy another girl kissing, licking, sucking on and smelling her sexy feet? If so, did she ever have that done, or would she like to have a girl do that sometime soon? I would love to hear about that! THANKS!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

She's never had that done to her before but I'm sure the idea isn't out of the question. Not many girls in our area who would probably into that I think.

--------------------

Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Been a little lazy this month, here is another older set, taken about a year ago, just Nicole lounging on our couch with her feet out, took that opportunity to take some nice sole shots and a few tops [Big Grin]
 -  -  -  -  -  -  - ]

--------------------

Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

aaand two more of her

-  -

--------------------

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww, fuck yeah!

I'd love to see her toes in a hot pink.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links