Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Real Girls Stop to Take Their Shoes Off- Huge Ultra High Definition Photos (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Real Girls Stop to Take Their Shoes Off- Huge Ultra High Definition Photos
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Random chicks I ran into on the beach and asked to bare their feet.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

-  -
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

Follow me on the 9th annual Summer Sole Safari->

--------------------
 -
website
clips

exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The girl in the last pic looks almost like someone I used to know, she was petite but her smile and squinting almost identical!
Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Epic stuff, GGN! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won't even question HOW you do it but just accept the pure beauty of the pics and girls you shoot! [Smile] Thanks for the pics man!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Could be. Said she's an actress from Germany. Hanging out on the beach listening to music while waiting for a friend getting a tattoo.
Never know who you might run into in LA. Could very well be anyone, from girls-next-door to celebrities.

I just smile and introduce myself, but I only approach people who look friendly.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GGN, always amazing posts, you lead the way for us guys, thanks again for all that you do!

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those purple and gold socks on the one pretty girl look like they would really hold the sweat in! Whifffff
Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GGN does it again... [Cool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree! I canīt understand how you make it - but itīs great! Have you ever met the same girl twice - or met someone that have a friend that have met you?

And the photo from 2/16/12 - how did you get her to take her pantyhose off??

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

That's not hose, it's part of her dress; no removal required. One trend I've noticed lately though is leggings, which are a pain to get off.

There are so many women in Southern California. More than any one man could ever hope for. That's why I like to keep meeting new girls everyday. I've photo'd numerous girls more than once. And friends.

Most girls don't actually model though, so the only way you'd ever meet them is out in public. And that's where goodguyneighbor comes in handy.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GGN, you're a hero. [Cheers] Always such great (and hi res!) stuff and adorable girls. And... always in The Pose! Thanks for all you do! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff as always, but I just stick with models...regular girls are too much work for me.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those sweaty socks are really doing it for me!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links