Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Real Girls Stop to Take Their Shoes Off- Huge Ultra High Definition Photos (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Real Girls Stop to Take Their Shoes Off- Huge Ultra High Definition Photos
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah!!! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swedish footman
Board Regular
Member # 45075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedish footman   Email swedish footman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The girl in the first three pics is a singer from Sweden - Loreen. She recently won the Eurovision Song Contest!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] Two thumbsup from me mate

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I just stick with models...regular girls are too much work for me.
I guess it depends. To me, hiring models is way more work, because of all the scheduling and endless details. I don't really have time for all the drama. Plus the available pool to chose from is quite small. Probably less than 2%.
Meanwhile there are tons of beautiful women all over Southern California everywhere you go, no appointment necessary.

quote:
Those sweaty socks are really doing it for me!
"Yeah I know, you like the socks!", she laughed as her girlfriend looked on in amusement. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MABORLQ5CNc&feature=player_detailpage#t=44s

quote:
The girl in the first three pics is a singer from Sweden - Loreen. She recently won the Eurovision Song Contest!
Wow, it really does look almost just like her. Pretty sure this babe was a 19 year old Latina though. About 20 mins later, some random dude walks up to proudly show me the pictures he just took of the same girl.
Apparently he'd been shadowing me and hit her up right after I left, just as she'd put her boots back on. Amazingly she agreed because she was exceptionally cool like that.

quote:
GGN, you're a hero. Always such great (and hi res!) stuff and adorable girls. And... always in The Pose! Thanks for all you do!
Thanks guys!

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:

-

Just gorgeous. That foot shape is just unreal [Cool]

(while I'm at it: GGN, can you empty out your PMs? I need to send you a message.)

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any Irish girls GGN ?

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I've photo'd tourists of almost every nationality including Ireland. See the 07/16/06 photo and 07/30/06 video archive.

quote:
Just gorgeous. That foot shape is just unreal [Cool]
She's a real beauty alright.

Mailbox clear. Anyone can also e-mail me direct through the web-site or goodguyneighbor@yahoo.com

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links