Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I Get To Look At These All Day!! (Updated 04/24/13) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I Get To Look At These All Day!! (Updated 04/24/13)
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andre2005   Email Andre2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's an update. She wore Tom's to work and I convinced her to let me take a few pics. Quality isnt the best because I have to sneak these pics in while everyone else is working. Not sure why some of the pictures came out sideways! Sorry. Let me know what you guys think!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 158 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andre2005   Email Andre2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgot to mention 2nd set features Tom's...
Posts: 158 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do I think??

[Jerkoff]

That's what.

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

quote:
Originally posted by solestonose:
What do I think??

[Jerkoff]

That's what.

Yup! My thoughts exactly! Hard to concentrate around here sometimes!
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
us she brazilian?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Expat Dave
Major Player
Member # 45503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Expat Dave   Author's Homepage   Email Expat Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you get any work done staring at those tender toes!

--------------------
Expat Dave likes nudie cartoons

Posts: 147 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
us she brazilian?

No, she's Cuban. I live in Miami where there's a large Cuban population and they have absolutely hot feet.
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

quote:
Originally posted by Expat Dave:
Can you get any work done staring at those tender toes!

It's not easy I tell you! She's got a purple polish on today. Im trying to convince her to let me take some pics. We'll see.
solefull00
unregistered

what did you say to convince her? i want to try that at my job
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are phenomenal! I love her toes!!
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
what did you say to convince her? i want to try that at my job

Well I've been working with her for 9 years so she knows me pretty well. She knows I like feet. I tell her to let me take pics so I can keep them for myself and she lets me. In fact, everytime she gets a new pedicure she comes into my office to show me.
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

quote:
Originally posted by Can I Suck Them?:
Her feet are phenomenal! I love her toes!!

Yup, her toes are my favorite too!
FootBoi88
unregistered

I mean at this rate you could hit homerun with these and ask her to model!!! [Smile]
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

Here's an update. Let me know what you guys think.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links