Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I Get To Look At These All Day!! (Updated 04/24/13) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I Get To Look At These All Day!! (Updated 04/24/13)
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy feet! Especially in flip flops!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andre2005   Email Andre2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
Very sexy feet! Especially in flip flops!

Thanks! I'll let her know!
Posts: 158 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andre2005   Email Andre2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I got to worship these for the 1st time. It was quick but an it was awesome!!
Posts: 158 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now try to convince her to let you cum on her soles [Smile]
Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

quote:
Originally posted by simone:
Now try to convince her to let you cum on her soles [Smile]

F*ck! I wish!

She let me massage them and smell them after she wore sneakers all day. It was a short session though because we were at work.

Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow..smell and cum on her feet for me [Smile]
Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

quote:
Originally posted by simone:
Wow..smell and cum on her feet for me [Smile]

Will try my best!! [Jerkoff]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links