Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Alexis 19y/o Size 10 Feet (Super Hot!!!!)-More Pictures- (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Alexis 19y/o Size 10 Feet (Super Hot!!!!)-More Pictures-
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Alexis
Size 10 Feet
19 Years Old

-Let me just start off by saying-

Man do I love this girl and her feet and if you have never bought any of my clips,You might want to start with hers.

So I contacted Alexis about doing a shoot and she was very interested to do it.She had never done anything like this but knew that some guys did like feet and whatever.She instantly sent me pictures of her feet but they didn't look great as I wanted them to.The pictures were kinda dark and grainy but I accepted her anyway.I told her to send me a picture of what she looked like but she never sent it.We set up a day and I had no idea what she looked like until she showed up on porch lol.

She sent me a text saying she was outside and she was fucking stunning.My jaw was literally on the floor and I couldn't stop starring at her.She came in wearing these golden flats and it was a super hot day.She commented on how sweaty her feet kinda were and was excited to shoot.She is only about 5'7 but wears a size 10 in most shoes.We got started and she kicked off her shoes.Her feet were so fucking big and perfect.I was shocked because her feet looking nothing like the pictures she sent.Her feet in person were a million times better.She had a great tan and her feet and soles were golden as well.You can tell her feet were sweaty and super soft.Her soles are super wrinkly,soft,wide and kinda meaty.She also has nice arches,a great complexion and Gorgeous toes and toenails.I wanted to worship every inch of her feet.These were definitely some of the best feet that I had ever seen in person.

I have said many times that it is hard to focus and not get excited during shoots but this was the hardest shoot ever to stay professional and focused.This girl and her feet were so hot and she had an amazing body as well.I complimented her feet so many times and she loved that I really liked her feet.She mentioned how her moms feet are even hotter than hers.Not only were her feet insane but the way she moved them had me going wild as well.She had great natural foot movement and here complexion enhanced everything.She knew how to show off her wrinkly soles and great arches in every video.

She did an amazing interview and I got a chance to smell her feet after.She had put on lotion likes she does everyday but they still had a nice natural smell.Her flats had a really nice slightly stinky smell to them tho.Her soles were so soft and clammy.I made sure to plant my face in her feet and smell right between her toes.It was a nice smell despite not being stinky.She found it funny and odd that I liked women with smelly feet.She was super cool,outgoing and had a funny personality as well.This is 1 of the few times that I had ever been jealous of a boyfriend.I was so excited seeing her feet but remained professional somehow.I would've definitely spent an arm and a leg for a footjob tho lol.This girl had some of the most perfect footjob giving feet,I swear.Her soles are so soft that your dick would melt in them.

She is my new favorite model and her clips are definitely my new personal favorites as well.This is 1 of the hottest chicks that I have ever shot with and her feet are in my Top 5 on my clipstore.I ended up with close to 20 videos of her and I swear all of them are must buys.She wants to shoot again and feel free to let me know what videos you would like to see her do.She is knew to this and likes it.

I will be adding her clips today and you will definitely want to buy these ASAP.I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the full size pics
 -  -  -
 -

[ September 03, 2012, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's smokin
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yingyan23832
Major Player
Member # 36631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yingyan23832   Email Yingyan23832   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY SHIT
Posts: 149 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] thanks definitely want more of her

[ August 31, 2012, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: luvbronzefemfeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful golden arches.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those arches! Wow.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's sexy as hell.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alexis is beautiful. I love her soles and her wrinkles. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon24
Loyal Member
Member # 40295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how you stayed professional. I would not have tried for a footjob but I might have made an offer to worship her feet.
Posts: 99 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
W [Thud] W! That last picture is INCREDIBLE! Her feet look GREAT! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That 3rd shot is pure gold dude! Atta boy in finding this one! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does toes!
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good lord...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, world class feet!!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh god the last pic is awesome! One of the most perfect feet: high arches, shaped toes, texture... Everything.

Thanks!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links