Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Alexis 19y/o Size 10 Feet (Super Hot!!!!)-More Pictures- (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Alexis 19y/o Size 10 Feet (Super Hot!!!!)-More Pictures-
SilverCherry
Major Player
Member # 2889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilverCherry   Author's Homepage   Email SilverCherry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's awesome [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

http://GirlFeetClips.com

http://HandjobsWithaTwist.com

http://TickleTortureClips.com

http://silvercherryproductions.com

Posts: 214 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys really appreciate it.

She really wanted to know what guys were going to say about her and her feet.

I will tell her about the replies and report back.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
Thanks guys
So far 9 clips up yet.

@FootBoi88-I am still waiting on the mom pics.This girl is 1 of the hottest,most down to earth,easy going coolest chicks that I have shot with.She has an amazing personality and is very funny as well.I was literally jealous of her boyfriend.She will definitely be back to do more shoots tho.

Man trust me when I tell you that I actually had to tell myself to shut the fuck up lol and just leave it alone.I asked for a fj and she said no in a nice way.After that she asked how is it done and what she would have to do.I got a little excited and told her how it can be done and what I personally like.I told her how quick and easy it is as well.She was extremely curious which gave me hope but she said she would be uncomfortable to do it.She did say it sounds like fun tho but hell she only knew me for 1 hr and had a long time bf.I was disappointed but respected her and her wishes.I wanted to bribe her and keep going but literally forced myself to shut up.I don't know if I will try again but who knows.Sometimes being persistent pays off.

It would've been amazing tho and in my Top 3 all-time.She has perfect footjob feet and her soles are so big and soft that you would melt in them.Her feet were so soft,sweaty and clammy.She also has long toes and they are flexible.

She came over with her friend who wears a Size 12 yesterday.I did a shoot with her friend first and then got a couple new pictures of her in flipflops as well.I also got 2 videos of them together and they were rubbing their feet on each other and playing footies.It was so hot to see and they were enjoying it.The size comparison is insane.After that I noticed her feet were slightly dirty and she had been wearing her flipflops all morning.Right in front of her friend I asked to smell her feet and she put them right in my face.I went in face first and smelled her whole foot.They smelled great and she didn't put on any lotion.I could smelled her feet all day lol.Its so funny that she is use to and cool with me smelling her feet.This girl really turns me on but her friends size 12 had me going wild lol.

More pictures including 2 pictures of her feet in flipflops from yesterday and a foot comparison with her friend.Her Friend makes her size 10 feet look so tiny.

-  -  -
 -  -  -

Her Size 10's next to her Friends Size 12's
 -

Very nice story ddash thank you for replying and sharing, another truly great find my friend, I bet if you keep her around long enough you might just get the FJ I promise you on that. [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem,thanks.

I might keep trying but I want to definitely keep working with her .

So far 12 of her clips are up.

Please make sure to check them out.You will not be disappointed.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wodspectre
Board Regular
Member # 4838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wodspectre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she is absolutely stunning,thanks for sharing dude! Do you have any other comparison photos of her and her friend?
Posts: 23 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her face is really pretty, and her feet are nice (a little meatier than I like but still good), and I love the way you can indeed see the glisten of sweat on her soles! [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys

17 of her clips are up and I will adding the final clips and her interview today.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

FootBoi88
unregistered

quote:
No problem,thanks.

I might keep trying but I want to definitely keep working with her .

So far 12 of her clips are up.

Please make sure to check them out.You will not be disappointed.

My man you don't gotta tell me twice on that! Lol

P.S. I just got a light bulb, what if you get Victoria (my idol) to shoot with Alexis?! That would be Perfection! [Wink]

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Man that would be hot.

I actually been thinking about Victoria and her feet.I love that girl.

Here are some more pics of Alexis.I will add her final clips tonight.Her friend will be up tomorrow.

-
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

FootBoi88
unregistered

quote:
Man that would be hot.

I actually been thinking about Victoria and her feet.I love that girl.

Here are some more pics of Alexis.I will add her final clips tonight.Her friend will be up tomorrow.

-
 -  -  -
 -

Yes sir this last posts are the kicker!!! Lol
plz consider my idea of bringing both ladies together.
Tell Victoria I say hello n that I miss her. Lol [Wink]

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks and will do.

I added the rest of Alexis clips last night.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, she is absolutely unbelieveable. [Thud]
Perfect toes, a beautiful smile & figure and MINDBLOWING soles! [Eek!] She's a superstar. Where did she come from?!?

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bravo!!! What a great find!!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to have her shapely feet on my face!!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys,

I really appreciate the great comments.

All of videos and interview have been added on my clipstore.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links