Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Wife's Feet! (Please Comment) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Wife's Feet! (Please Comment)
ohiofootcouple
Board Regular
Member # 45242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ohiofootcouple   Email ohiofootcouple   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some pictures of my wife's feet we took a few months back. Please comment and let us know what you think or what you would do with her feet. If you have a request let us know.

-  -  -

Enjoy.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow they're really, really, really nice. I especially love that first one with the top view. Gorgeous toes, lovely pedi and nice and long and sleek and curvacious. Solid sole shot as well, nice wrinkles and I love the little bit of arch definition shown in the pic as well. The last pic is cute too, nice edges and her toes look fantastic, lookes like she could maintain quite a grib for a foot job if one were to try and squeeze the ol' baloney poney galloping through that passage between her soles. I'd like to see the same shot from the reverse angle as I think it would show off the crecent of her arches more and I'd really love to peep those arches because her toes have passed my foot approval screening test with flying colors and have turned me into an instant fan! Nice shots!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the soles
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are pretty feet indeed. Does she enjoy the fetish with you? What's her size?
Really great toes from top and bottom. Sure hope to see more of her!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm] Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff- hope you post more of her-

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay74
Board Regular
Member # 44301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay74   Author's Homepage   Email jay74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic toes
Posts: 45 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow love to have those toes in my mouth, hot feet for sure
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet!!!!! especially those soles!!!!! more please
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ohiofootcouple
Board Regular
Member # 45242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ohiofootcouple   Email ohiofootcouple   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some more pictures. She has size 9 feet, US. She indulges me with her feet from time to time, footjobs and the like. She doesn't share in the fetish, and while she appreciates comments she isn't a huge fan of feet. But don't let that put a damper on the fun, she has very pretty feet and she gives an amazing footjob, and gets turned on when she has me cum in her heels from time to time. [Thumbs Up] Hopefully we can encourage her to take more pictures, but for now we have quite a few from 3 different occasions.

Here are some more.

-  -  -  -

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if it isnt my friend Ohiofootcouple! Good to see you again!

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ohiofootcouple
Board Regular
Member # 45242

Hey there! How are you? Hope everything is going well.
luvhosedfeet
Banned
Member # 41480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvhosedfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see all angles of her perfect feet in tan pantyhose, even strappy heels with hose, but definitely without shoes! U lucky dog!!! Xoxoxo to her feet!
Posts: 69 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lincoln
Board Regular
Member # 663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lincoln   Email Lincoln   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those soles. Please post more. I would like to lick her soles and in between her toes!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links