Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Wife's Feet! (Please Comment) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Wife's Feet! (Please Comment)
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has gorgeous feet! I would love to see more of her sexy full bare soles up close! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ohiofootcouple
Board Regular
Member # 45242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ohiofootcouple   Email ohiofootcouple   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some more of the older photos we took a few months ago. We shall be getting to taking new ones, so please, if you have any requests, make them.

-  -  -  -  -

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jerking off right now to her feet, they're so hot
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ohiofootcouple
Board Regular
Member # 45242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ohiofootcouple   Email ohiofootcouple   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So we came on here to inspire her to take more pictures, and she thought what toeringguy said was hot. So we got distracted because she thought it would be fun to act it out, and I came on her feet. Wanted to take photos of her cum covered toes and shin, but she wasn't comfortable with it. But fear not we will be taking pictures again soon, I hope.

BTW thanks toeringguy.

PS I have a fantasy of taking part in a foot bukkake with her. She will find this gross when she reads it. Haha sorry! Please explain to her that isn't weird, even if you think it is!

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bostonfootman
Loyal Member
Member # 39957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bostonfootman   Email bostonfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ohiofootcouple:
So we came on here to inspire her to take more pictures, and she thought what toeringguy said was hot. So we got distracted because she thought it would be fun to act it out, and I came on her feet. Wanted to take photos of her cum covered toes and shin, but she wasn't comfortable with it. But fear not we will be taking pictures again soon, I hope.

BTW thanks toeringguy.

PS I have a fantasy of taking part in a foot bukkake with her. She will find this gross when she reads it. Haha sorry! Please explain to her that isn't weird, even if you think it is!

Damn, I would love to help you out with that, wish I was in Ohio.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great! Very sexy toes and soles!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she likes the feeling of you coming on her feet then she might like having 3-7 guys all coming on her feet with you.

Whatever, I just took another look at these postings and I'm gonna go "take care of some business" right now. Love those cute little toes!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ohiofootguy I still have that second tribute video I made for you months ago, if you ever want to see it PM me [Big Grin]

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links