Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amanda 25y/o Size 12 Feet-Footjob Video Added- (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Amanda 25y/o Size 12 Feet-Footjob Video Added-
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Amanda
Size 12 Feet
25 years old

---This model ain't for everyone but I fucking love her feet--

-This is a case where the pictures do not do her justice and the Videos will literally blow your mind--

So I contacted Amanda about a week ago to do a shoot.I always receive emails to get more BBW and their feet on my clipstore and I knew she was perfect for it.If you know my story from before I was searching for those perfect BBW feet for about a year.I first found my model named Natalie whose feet are amazing and she has some of the most thick,meaty and wrinkliest soles that I have seen.I have been looking for a part 2 and definitely found it with Amanda.

So I emailed her and she was quite shocked that I wanted to do a foot shoot with her.This was her first foot shoot ever and no one had complimented her on her feet before.She wears a Size 12 Wide and grew up hating her feet until literally a few years ago.I asked her to send a few pictures and she promptly did.Her feet were fucking gorgeous and a million times better than I expected.No only are her feet huge but they are incredibly shapely and she has high arches,long toes,and wrinkly soles.The pictures had me so excited and I wanted them right then and there lol.I looked at those pictures all night.

I called her the next day and you can tell she was super cool and outgoing.We talked for a good while about life and foot related things.She mentioned how never in a million years would she think someone would like her feet and get excited from seeing them.She always thought feet were kinda gross but liked hers.I complimented her on her feet so many times and told her that she should definitely appreciate her feet more and I couldn't wait to see them in person.She was pretty excited and we set up a shoot for today.

So she arrived in her old gymshoes and I was hoping her feet smelled terrible but they didnt lol.She propped her feet on the couch and we got started.Her feet were so huge in person and they were really wide as well.I had never seen feet this big and as shapely before.Usually larger women don't have high arches like this.I was excited from the moment the shoot started until the end of it lol.Her feet are flexible as well and she was a natural at moving them.I was seriously in awe of her feet the whole time.I couldnt take my eyes off her feet and I managed to get about 18 clips.

I know I say this often but these are truly some of my favorite clips and feet ever.This women has those 1 in a million feet and if you love Big,Wide,Wrinkly soles you need to buy all of these clips.I am definitely going to have her back ASAP and I cant tell you how many times I have watched her clips today already lol.

I will be adding her clips tonight and tomorrow and Please make sure to check these clips out.I promise that you will not be disappointed.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the fullsize pics
 -  -  -
 -

[ November 30, 2012, 05:39 AM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice chunkies...have her get them good and stinky for you next time.

[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh bigger feet? The bigger the more I like them thanks for sharing.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes are extremely sexy! PLEASE post more.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE her feet! I don't get it?? Why do these girls with beautiful feet always grow up hating her own feet??!! What's wrong with them? do they grow up hating their feet because they were taught at a young age that feet are dirty and smelly so they should be gross and hated upon?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys.
I am adding her clips right now.

@AceCorr-She was slightly embarrassed growing up because her feet were so big and she equated her big feet as manly.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those feet are right up my fucking alley. soft, nice wrinkles, wide and thick. very nice toes too. i already love bbw women and i really love their feet as well. nice post man.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks solebrotha.
I am all about Variety.

More for pics for yall
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Kiwisoles
Loyal Member
Member # 45140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kiwisoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice soles ! just like my ex-wife's soles. Love the chunky soles ! Nice catch [Smile]

--------------------
New Zealand soles lover

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look nicely shaped.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys

I will be adding all of her clips and interview today.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looove her feet
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing a footjob from her is next?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
I'm guessing a footjob from her is next?

Yes that's exactly what I had in mind! Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Already happened lol.

1 of the best footjobs ever.

So I had been wanting to ask her about about a footjob all shoot.I finally brought it up at the end of the shoot and she was like maybe later or next time.I had another shoot in 25 mins and was really excited from looking at her feet all shoot.I told her that and said how it wouldn't take long and that it is very easy.She said that she had never done a fj before and didn't know what to do.

I told her how it would go and that she would be amazing at it.

2 mins later she said ok fuck it,lets do it.I was so excited and instantly got the baby oil and took off my pants lol.

I put baby oil on her soles and she lowered her feet around me and started moving up and down slowly.Her feet were so huge and wide upclose.I was rock hard just from looking at her feet.I really wanted a solejob from her and told her to grip me really tight and sandwich my dick between her soles.She did and was a natural at it.I swear I nearly came in 45 secs.

Her feet are so thick and meaty and have that texture where you can feel every inch of her feet on you.She did this technique where on her down stroke she would grip me even tighter.It was 1 of the best feelings ever and I barely even kept going.I was shaking so much but I didn't want her to stop.I could barely even focus to talk,that's how good she was doing.

She was really enjoying it but about 3 mins in just got a calf cramp lol.She asked me to rub her leg while she kept going and I told her I would hurry things up for her.I grabbed both of her soles and started to fuck her feet.She started moving her feet with me and I came in about a min.It was definitely 1 of my fav fj and after I so wanted another but thought it weird her out and be to much.

Later on she told me she would've gave me as many footjobs as I wanted that day and she loves the fact that I like and want to get off to her feet.We plan on have foot sessions soon and she plans on having her feet super stinky for me next time.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links