Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amanda 25y/o Size 12 Feet-Footjob Video Added- (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Amanda 25y/o Size 12 Feet-Footjob Video Added-
admiralseadog07
Board Regular
Member # 45009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for admiralseadog07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
Thanks and Yes,I am definitely enjoying life.

There are a few fj videos on my clipstore.

Except Amanda's. LOL I'm sorry but, I must see her sexy feet in action.
I second this man! time for some more footjob clips
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit those are hot soles!
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lincoln
Board Regular
Member # 663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lincoln   Email Lincoln   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to taste her beautiful soles!!! [Drool]
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
admiralseadog07
Board Regular
Member # 45009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for admiralseadog07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any possibility of posting that footjob clip? speaking on behalf of all the members here, that would be awesome.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ddash you might as well open another c4s accounts for footjobs, u know it's bound to happen soon..lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably not but who knows in the future.

So me and Amanda are super cool with each other and she gave me a footjob on out first shoot.It was 1 of the best footjobs that I have ever received and she liked hearing how much I loved it.It made her really happy that I enjoyed getting off to her feet and complimented her so much.I joked with her after the shoot that I wanted another one right after but didn't think she would do it.She told me that she definitely would've did another 1 and all I have to do is just tell her.

So we texted each other after the shoot and she asked me a couple days later when did I want to see and use her feet again lol.I nearly fainted and ran over there lol.I told her how I bad I wanted a footjob and to smell her feet.She told me just name the day and she would make it happen.

It got me so excited but I was so busy at the time that I couldn't take her up on the offer.So later in the week she texted me pictures of her feet and I just couldn't take it any more lol.I had to have those feet and I wanted them so badly.I scheduled something for the next week and told her to have her feet as stinky for me as possible.

She wore her stinky shoes with no socks on all morning and even went walking for a mile to get them super sweaty and smellier for me.I couldn't wait to see her and then she showed up at my house.First thing that I noticed was that she lost more weight.She came in the house and said how sweaty and nasty her feet felt.I just laughed and took off her shoes.I put my face right in her soles and took a big whiff.Her feet were nice and stinky.I could barely contain myself and wanted to hump her feet right then and there.I could smell her feet smelling up the room and I was 4 feet away lol.

Her feet are so huge that it basically covers my whole head and face.I never seen feet so big and wide as hers.The closest in Naomi whose feet are almost as big and a little wider.We did a couple more videos upfront on the couch and then I did a foot smelling video.I buried my face all in her soles for close to 10 mins.She pressed her Huge stinky feet all over my face and made sure that I smelled right between her toes.I could've smelled them all day if I had time lol.I wanted to get off right there and cum all over her feet but didnt.

So after about 10 mins,I asked if she was ready and she said yup.

I wanted to try a few different footjob positions so we did.I don't know how I lasted so long even after the 1st position.Her toes are so long and flexible and she did this technique where she gripped me between her big toe and middle toe and just worked me up and down.Then she did it with both feet at the same time and I nearly exploded everywhere.Right as I was about to cum she caught a cramp lol.

We stop for a few mins and tried 2 more positions.I found the 1 that I wanted to end on and it fuck so fucking great.She sat up and gave me an insane toe job.She has some of the best shaped feet and long toes and they came in handy.She gripped me up super tight with her toes and went up and down,up and down.She got an email and started to reply to it while giving me the toe job.She never skipped a beat and actually gripped tighter and got even better while replying to the email.After about 3 mins I couldn't take it anymore and came so hard that I was shaking.A little flew on her ankle and then some landed all over her feet and toes.She was still replying to the email and when I came she said,Oh you are done huh lol.

I was still shaking because she kept going even after I came.She didn't mind the cum all over her feet and milked me until everything came out of me.I was just in awe and didn't stop her. A min or so later I stopped her and got up to clean off her feet.

20 mins later I wanted another and she laid down and got in position.This time I wanted a solejob and my god I was in heaven.Her soles are so soft,thick and meaty.I could feel every inch of her feet on me.Her feet are so massive that I could barely even see me lol.She sandwiched my dick with her huge soles and her rhythm was so perfect that I only lasted a few mins.Once again she kept going until everything came out and I stopped her.

It was a great session and she told me just let her know when I want another.The next day she texted me how her legs were hurting but enjoyed giving me the footjobs.The next day after that she sent me more pictures of her feet.

I cant wait for the next session.These are feet that will make any foot guy melt.Seriously some of the best feet that I have ever seen.

I will definitely be seeing her every month for my fix lol

Pictures from that day.
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously, reading your shoot stories excite me like I was reading a best seller novel.. you should write a picture book on your foot experiences haha...great update..but where's the cumshot pics man! Lol keep it up dash

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those milky feet are beautiful!
Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet aren't my thing. But the story seals the deal. I think you might be onto something bro. A clip store with a diary of your adventures. We can all live vicariously through you.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys I appreciate it.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, she's a winner for sure!!! Got some nice breasts on her too!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a fucking champ, i bet that must've been glorious [Blush]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man... I really dig this shot. The things my mind thinks to do to these after I share a bottle of wine or two with Amanda! I hope she like red.

-

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys I appreciate it lol.

She loves the comments btw.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing at the diversity of tastes here at Wu's. Thanks for your hard work Ddash.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links