Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amanda 25y/o Size 12 Feet-Footjob Video Added- (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Amanda 25y/o Size 12 Feet-Footjob Video Added-
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Normally size 12s are a "no-go", but Amanda's are quite nice.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please tell me you have a full clip of the footjob?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No?

--------------------

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes,I have a video but I probably will not be releasing it tho.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

You don't wanna release the vid? Why not? I'd like to see her toes go to work.

--------------------

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No
I don't want to release it or any other footjob videos right now.

I never wanted my clipstore to contain anything sexual or with me in it.Imma try and keep it pg 13 from now on lol.I had to release a few of them tho.I felt that I owed it to my customers.

BTW it was all soles man lol.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow--great story regarding her footjob.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
No

I never wanted my clipstore to contain anything sexual or with me in it.Imma try and keep it pg 13 from now on lol.I had to release a few of them tho.I felt that I owed it to my customers.

Awww.

--------------------

admiralseadog07
Board Regular
Member # 45009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for admiralseadog07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No

Footjobs will probably make your store one of the top selling ones. lol if you keep talking about these footjobs, i don't blame anyone on this forum, including myself, for desperately wanting you to sell them.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 12 is way too big for me, but i cannot deny those feet are magnificent. I like how her toes are not "knuckly". I hate knuckles on toes.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

I wanna see that footjob clip! LOL Her toes are just too hott for a clip to not be released.

--------------------

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

hahaahaha.

Her feet are perfect in every way

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol when people say "livin the dream", you best believe it man, you are indeeeed living the dream!!!!
And you totally should post footjobs and worship sessions, you'll do very well.

Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks and Yes,I am definitely enjoying life.

There are a few fj videos on my clipstore.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

quote:
Thanks and Yes,I am definitely enjoying life.

There are a few fj videos on my clipstore.

Except Amanda's. LOL I'm sorry but, I must see her sexy feet in action.

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links