Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My first post (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My first post
kittypaws516
Board Regular
Member # 45254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kittypaws516   Author's Homepage   Email kittypaws516   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for making me feel welcome. I haven't talked to Footmasterflex I wanted to thank em but . I cant believe my feet are so popular
Posts: 41 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit! What an enterance! Love the arch action handling the umbrella post. Gorgeous feet from every angle, you're an instant sensation and a great addition to this site already Kitty. Thanks for sharing these gorgeous pics with us all.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kittypaws516
Board Regular
Member # 45254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kittypaws516   Author's Homepage   Email kittypaws516   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Holy shit! What an enterance! Love the arch action handling the umbrella post. Gorgeous feet from every angle, you're an instant sensation and a great addition to this site already Kitty. Thanks for sharing these gorgeous pics with us all.

Aww your very welcome. Oh yea and that thing with the umbrella. I figured everyone would like that.
Posts: 41 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, you have a really good legs/feet combination...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have terrific feet--Love your toes! Thanks for posting and welcome to the boards.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kittypaws516
Board Regular
Member # 45254

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Very nice, you have a really good legs/feet combination...

Great leg and feet combo huh? I appreciate that thank you
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dayum! How'd I miss this post?!? Beautiful feet!
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crankshaft
Loyal Member
Member # 35083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crankshaft   Email Crankshaft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are gorgeous -- from head to pedicured toe.
Can't wait to see more.

--------------------
<-- My wife Monika's toes

Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kittypaws516
Board Regular
Member # 45254

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
You have terrific feet--Love your toes! Thanks for posting and welcome to the boards.

Thanks for the warm welcome
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to come back and look again... fuckin' perfection.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arnieboy
Major Player
Member # 45209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arnieboy   Email arnieboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats good your feet are delicious
Posts: 190 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helrzr:
What size are her feet and can we have upclose soles shots. Thanks.

kittypaws wears a size 9 as mentioned here:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=028972;p=1#000003

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are not legal
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kittypaws516
Board Regular
Member # 45254

quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
those are not legal

lol yes they are what do you mean my feet are not legal
kittypaws516
Board Regular
Member # 45254

-
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links