Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My first post (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My first post
gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gizzy8503   Email gizzy8503   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing set of feet and perfect toes!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice toes!
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kittypaws516
Board Regular
Member # 45254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kittypaws516   Author's Homepage   Email kittypaws516   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Can I Suck Them?:
Nice toes!

Thanks you
Posts: 41 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kittypaws516
Board Regular
Member # 45254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kittypaws516   Author's Homepage   Email kittypaws516   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gizzy8503:
Amazing set of feet and perfect toes!

Thanks wow this thread got huge really quick lol
Posts: 41 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kittypaws516
Board Regular
Member # 45254

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
As I said before (and others also said to you) forget about the long toenails dude. They are perfect as they are now. Don't try to turn a girl with some of the hotest feet in the forum into some kind of grizly.

No to worry its unhealthy to keep nails so long. I think they are great the perfect length. Not to long and not short. [Tongue]
kittypaws516
Board Regular
Member # 45254

quote:
Originally posted by lovepaintedtoenails:
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] Can not beleive I did not see these sexy long toes!! Very fine sexy long toes, just like I like them. TOERIFFIC!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

These smiley Graemlins crack me up
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's! Nice pics girl 😉

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kittypaws516
Board Regular
Member # 45254

quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:

Thanks for the warm welcome. Everyone is so nice on here I really like this forum and I had no idea so many people were into feet like this [Woot]
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kittypaws516:
quote:

Thanks for the warm welcome. Everyone is so nice on here I really like this forum and I had no idea so many people were into feet like this [Woot]
I felt the same when I started! The ppl here are great and its a great place to start your fan base😉

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kittypaws516
Board Regular
Member # 45254

quote:
quote:
quote:

I felt the same when I started! The ppl here are great and its a great place to start your fan base😉
Agreed its a great first start. I swear someone saw me out the other day. I gt a triple take and then he looked at my shoes rofl. He kinda looked at me like he knew me and I was wondering if he was from the site. It might be me just thinking foolish haha. By the way you have beautiful feet
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Agreed its a great first start. I swear someone saw me out the other day. I gt a triple take and then he looked at my shoes rofl. He kinda looked at me like he knew me and I was wondering if he was from the site. It might be me just thinking foolish haha. By the way you have beautiful feet
You never know maybe he did! Lol. Thanks for the compliment and maybe we can do a pic swap would love to have a new face and guest model on my site😉. Let me know.

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

kittypaws516
Board Regular
Member # 45254

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You never know maybe he did! Lol. Thanks for the compliment and maybe we can do a pic swap would love to have a new face and guest model on my site😉. Let me know.
That sounds cool , just let me know what I need to do.Also do you know if yt is a good place to post sample clips? I keep hearing that they dont like foot fetish material there. But I did manage to post here
www.footfetishtube.com/video/66643/toe-wiggle-and-sole-show

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That sounds cool , just let me know what I need to do.Also do you know if yt is a good place to post sample clips? I keep hearing that they dont like foot fetish material there. But I did manage to post here
www.footfetishtube.com/video/66643/toe-wiggle-and-sole-show

Email me at barbiefootgurl@yahoo.ca and we can chat! 😉

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like high grade to me! Welcome!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links