Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nicole's clean, dirty soles (update DEC 5 2012) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Nicole's clean, dirty soles (update DEC 5 2012)
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few older shots taken from a lower quality phone My personal favorite is the wrinkled soles laying top down on the bed [Wink]

-  -  -  -  -
Free Image Hosting by imgbox.com

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn id put it down on her feet so nicely. [Mmm] I love em dirty as long as they aren't muddy.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Solediver:
Here are a few older shots taken from a lower quality phone My personal favorite is the wrinkled soles laying top down on the bed [Wink]

-  -  -  -  -

That would be my personal favorite as well.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are AMAZING!!! [Thud] Wow...
Looks like a cutie, too! Love the glasses. [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great soles
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few recent higher quality shots I took on my girl's new phone. I sent these to a friend of ours who I am pretty sure has a thing for my girl's feet(i've given him the privilege of rubbing her feet twice before) and told him I was "checking to see if the picture quality was reduced when sending."

To date, these are my absolute favorite sole pics, and if anybody agrees, let us know with a tribute [Big Grin]

-  -

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You will get my tribute as I promised you [Wink] Just need the timing for that. Your girlfriend's soles are so good that it will be a total spray [Wink]

[ September 30, 2012, 07:46 AM: Message edited by: HighArchesPT ]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

she just read through the comments and would like me to thank all of you [Smile] she is pretty shy but loves the attention she is getting from her feet lol

--------------------

Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Here are a few shots recently taken.

-  -  -

--------------------

ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more please. damn id pay good money to be at her feet. [Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look great!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Here is a video of her ticklish soles I uploaded to my xtube account last night [Big Grin]

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=TXMhB-S570-

--------------------

Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Your girl's feet are so good. Would lick them clean promptly without hesitation! Lucky guy. A girl with such well sculptured feet is not easy to find!

I agree wholeheartedly! [Drool] I would keep those feet nice and clean, any time, anywhere!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that slightly dirty soles look.
Great post!

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Alrighty, these clean soles are for Pjay, HighArchesPT and anyone else who loves clean soles!

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links