Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nicole's clean, dirty soles (update DEC 5 2012) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Nicole's clean, dirty soles (update DEC 5 2012)
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man... i've been waiting for Nicole's pretty feet. sheesh [Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would lick those soles for hours. I was kind of missing Nicole's [Wink]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, Im gonna start posting random clean/dirty sole pics on this thread now [Big Grin] enjoy!

-  -

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am loving Nicole's clean soles. Great shape and awesome wrinkles. I also hope to see more of these soles getting splashed on in the adult content section... [Hump]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shane T
Board Regular
Member # 45531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shane T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the shape of her soles, whether it's clean
or dirty. I imagine her feet smells awesome.
[Hump]

Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG that last dirty sole shot is sweet! Would you ever let a guy cum on her dirty soles?

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Expat Dave
Major Player
Member # 45503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Expat Dave   Author's Homepage   Email Expat Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man she has the creamiest looking soles I seen in a while!

--------------------
Expat Dave likes nudie cartoons

Posts: 147 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

quote:
Originally posted by solesearcher77:
I am loving Nicole's clean soles. Great shape and awesome wrinkles. I also hope to see more of these soles getting splashed on in the adult content section... [Hump]

dont worry there's more of those to come [Big Grin]

--------------------

Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

quote:
Originally posted by Shane T:
I love the shape of her soles, whether it's clean
or dirty. I imagine her feet smells awesome.
[Hump]

You have no idea! There's the really awful danky smell I dont very much enjoy, but her combination is just right, not too extreme but with enough kick to glue your nose to her feet [Tongue]

--------------------

Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

quote:
Originally posted by anakondaa:
OMG that last dirty sole shot is sweet! Would you ever let a guy cum on her dirty soles?

yes, that would be awesome, I like to share my girl's feet, we had a guest over one time and she gave him a footjob and he blew his load on her feet within minutes x)

--------------------

ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those dirty soles could use some kind of cleaning [Mmm] .

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Solediver:
quote:
Originally posted by anakondaa:

yes, that would be awesome, I like to share my girl's feet, we had a guest over one time and she gave him a footjob and he blew his load on her feet within minutes x)
That is fucking awesome!! [Jerkoff]

For the record, I think that her feet look sexiest when they're a little dirty. [Wink]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Here's a new update [Big Grin] some semi dirty sole shots taken during the thanksgiving weekend [Big Grin]

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

one of my absolute favorite sets. what do you guys think?

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links