Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Daisy! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Daisy!
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some new and older shots of Daisy.

she likes seeing the comments!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daisy has pretty toes. She's yummy.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful…..looks like she has a black pedicure on the sole shots. Would love to see her black painted toes please?
Second shot is a killer.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fuck! sweeeeet. those are really sexy feet.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm liking the last two pics in the wooden sandals. Got any more of those?

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is always fantastic to see you posting on Wu's again...especially with sets like this, Wow!! Daisy's feet are so sexy, and her soles are hot!! I cannot help but be envious that you have total access to her feet as well as your lovely Randy's hot as hell feet too. You sir are backstroking in sexy feet and hot women!

Her feet are hot, and her choice of heels are equally sexy too. So well done!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Beautiful…..looks like she has a black pedicure on the sole shots. Would love to see her black painted toes please?
Second shot is a killer.

The Footjob part of that session (with black polish) is in the adult section.

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
It is always fantastic to see you posting on Wu's again...especially with sets like this, Wow!! Daisy's feet are so sexy, and her soles are hot!! I cannot help but be envious that you have total access to her feet as well as your lovely Randy's hot as hell feet too. You sir are backstroking in sexy feet and hot women!

Her feet are hot, and her choice of heels are equally sexy too. So well done!

Regards,
2swift

They both remind me of that all the time!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
I'm liking the last two pics in the wooden sandals. Got any more of those?

Here you go

-

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

I think these heels are pretty hot

-

-

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daisy's feet look so yummy!

You can see the texture of her skin in some of the pics. Just a shame that their sweet female scent can't be transmitted via pics yet!

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are indeed correct...those taupe, cork heels are so hot, and very sexy! They only add to her hot feet and over all sexiness...stunning!

Her inside arch looks incredible too...you lucky, lucky man!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

quote:
Originally posted by The foot fu**in master:
Daisy's feet look so yummy!

You can see the texture of her skin in some of the pics. Just a shame that their sweet female scent can't be transmitted via pics yet!

FFM

And do they smell great, had them in my face while I fucked her silly sat night!

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"And do they smell great, had them in my face while I fucked her silly sat night!"

OK, now I'm jealous.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow! They do look like a good time! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some lovely soles and arches up there.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links