Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Daisy! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Daisy!
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few more

-

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Some lovely soles and arches up there.

Patrick

Yes she does!

-
 -

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely LOVE Daisy and her sexy feet! They remind me very much of my first foot experience and that's probably why I love Daisy so much! She has such beautiful feet!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posing in sexy peeptoe slingbacks the morning after a crazy night!

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the wrinkles and soles. more pictures.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet!!! Hope to see more of her!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Beautiful feet!!! Hope to see more of her!

You got it

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

-
 -
 -

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn...this thread just keeps getting better and better! Her feet are spectacular, and look amazing wearing such sexy heels, Wow!! How is your mouth or cock not permanently attached to her sexy feet and beautiful body?!! She is truly sexy and her feet are so hot!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
radster
Board Regular
Member # 33870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for radster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow...that all.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StevenPHH:
[QUOTE]And do they smell great, had them in my face while I fucked her silly sat night!

Would luv to see the vid of this, please tell me she will be added to your site or have one of her own! She is f'n gorgeous!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is just superb!
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd suck those toes.
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

quote:
Originally posted by Skorpius:
Would luv to see the vid of this, please tell me she will be added to your site or have one of her own! She is f'n gorgeous!

Trying to get her to model for us.

for now here's more of these

-
 -
 -

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The wrinkles on that arch pic makes me want to [Jerkoff] at work...all I can say is keep asking her, she will give in (I hope)!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

quote:
Originally posted by Skorpius:
The wrinkles on that arch pic makes me want to [Jerkoff] at work...all I can say is keep asking her, she will give in (I hope)!

I hope so too....and yes, me too

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links