Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Random Passerby Cold Approached to Bare their Warm Feet. (7000 Pixel HD) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Random Passerby Cold Approached to Bare their Warm Feet. (7000 Pixel HD)
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Just curious, do you have to ask them to sign model releases or anything like that?

Not to answer for GG, but if shooting in a public place, you can shoot whatever you want. This is how the media is protected, and also how the paparazzi get away with photographing people who are not on private property. Plus, with the type of pictures GG is doing, it surely isn't like he's doing commercial photography, not to be confused with simply selling images. Newspapers, magazines, web-sites, artwork, books, etc... are considered editorial in nature. Not commercial, because no product or service being advertised beyond the original expressive work itself. Plus it's pretty evident that the girls are posing for him with knowledge (card in hand) on video tape. Model releases are mainly used for commercial advertising, or to limit the rights a photographer would normally have by default. Millions of professional photographers, paparazzi, and photo journalists around the world shoot everyday with this in mind.

Patrick

That is right.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, God has spoken. I will run out right now and burn all my 2257 model release files. Yippee!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18324 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links