Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Friend Sammie's Sexy Feet (update 11/13) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My Friend Sammie's Sexy Feet (update 11/13)
Expat Dave
Major Player
Member # 45503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Expat Dave   Author's Homepage   Email Expat Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You luck guy! Those toes are to die for!

--------------------
Expat Dave likes nudie cartoons

Posts: 147 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the line designs on her soles. her feet look so strong and the pedi only accentuates that more. how do they smell?

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really love this shot, all that beauty in one shot, TOERIFFIC!!!!!!  - [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet are incredible!

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
subdriver
Loyal Member
Member # 25960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for subdriver   Email subdriver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has amazingly beautiful feet. I love her type of feet very much keep the pictures coming.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ty9992
Board Regular
Member # 25232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ty9992   Email ty9992   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow TOP 3 of all time!
Posts: 30 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLuver79   Email SoleLuver79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I gave Sammie access to my account that way she could view the comments from the post. She couldn't believe how many people enjoyed her pics. She was so pleased by all the positive feedback and compliments that she anxious to pose for the camera once again. [Big Grin]

Looks like there will be more pics of Sammie's beautiful feet coming soon! [Drool]

-  -

Posts: 177 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she has amazing feet!!!
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam is so so hot, and her feet are sexy as hell! Gorgeous toes, and fantastic soles! Would she take BROOKE on in a kickbox or foot fight match? I would love to see the two of them go at it, where the loser has to kiss and smell the sexy winners feet! That would be crazy hot! Could that be possible? I hope so!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Expat Dave
Major Player
Member # 45503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Expat Dave   Author's Homepage   Email Expat Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing, that bright red polish and those delectable toes.

--------------------
Expat Dave likes nudie cartoons

Posts: 147 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her beautiful toes and perfect pedicure. You're a lucky guy to be friends with her [Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope she does and I'd like to see some toe pointing sole shots. Her soles are just the kind I like. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoleLuver79:
So I gave Sammie access to my account that way she could view the comments from the post. She couldn't believe how many people enjoyed her pics. She was so pleased by all the positive feedback and compliments that she anxious to pose for the camera once again. [Big Grin]

Looks like there will be more pics of Sammie's beautiful feet coming soon! [Drool]

-  -

Talk about striking Gold with Sammie! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLuver79   Email SoleLuver79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The hits keep on coming! More of Sammie's beautiful toes and amazingly soft soles! The 3rd pic is my favorite of this set, love how it captures her plump toes and wrinkly soles. [Drool]

-  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 177 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

[Bump]

-  -  -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links