Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Friend Sammie's Sexy Feet (update 11/13) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My Friend Sammie's Sexy Feet (update 11/13)
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmm how do they smell? geez Sammie's feet are the shit. [Hump] [Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoleLuver79:
The hits keep on coming! More of Sammie's beautiful toes and amazingly soft soles! The 3rd pic is my favorite of this set, love how it captures her plump toes and wrinkly soles. [Drool]

- [/URL]

Shit!!! this last pic u posted did it for me! [Thud] [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, can you tell Sammy that she has those toes I like sucking on!
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
quote:
Originally posted by SoleLuver79:
The hits keep on coming! More of Sammie's beautiful toes and amazingly soft soles! The 3rd pic is my favorite of this set, love how it captures her plump toes and wrinkly soles. [Drool]

- [/URL]

Shit!!! this last pic u posted did it for me! [Thud] [Jerkoff]
I heartily agree. That photo caused a sudden uprising South of the border for me, I'll tell ya.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links