Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Aspen's Next Set: YOU DECIDE! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Aspen's Next Set: YOU DECIDE!
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to keep tally on the votes until I start doing the site update Tuesday at 5 p.m. EST. Right now, this is how it's looking:

Set 1: 6 votes
Set 2: 6 votes
Set 3: 2 votes
Set 4: 11 votes

* For those who voted for multiple sets, I used whatever one you listed first only.

I just recently did an interview with Aspen for the site about the day we did all these photos. I know she's most looking forward to set 3, but it looks like she'll have to wait a bit longer unless some others come to her rescue. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Set # 4.
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'm going to keep tally on the votes until I start doing the site update Tuesday at 5 p.m. EST. Right now, this is how it's looking:

Set 1: 6 votes
Set 2: 6 votes
Set 3: 2 votes
Set 4: 11 votes

* For those who voted for multiple sets, I used whatever one you listed first only.

I just recently did an interview with Aspen for the site about the day we did all these photos. I know she's most looking forward to set 3, but it looks like she'll have to wait a bit longer unless some others come to her rescue. LOL

Patrick

I'll come to her rescue! I saw your response to my initial response, lol. After closely reviewing, I'm going with set 3. She's on a beach in a bikini!!! I will say Sets 1,2, and 4 are very close for 2nd!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Set 1 & 4....
Good job Patrick!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Set 4 makes me want to ravish her feet right on the spot. Set 1 would be a close second. Set 3 and 4 would require too much cleaning of sand off the feet.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy number 4!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's looking like set 4 is probably going to win out, unless other votes come in before tomorrow evening.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ftcaper
Board Regular
Member # 42573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ftcaper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
set 4 plz lol!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

I missed work today because I once again strained my lower back doing much of nothing. Guess I'm getting old, huh? Anyhow, sitting at this computer pretty much sucks as my back feels super sore when I get up. I do have an update to do tonight, so I plan on doing it in spurts. I think voting for this will probably end around 7 p.m. or so. So feel free to keep adding your desired set votes until then. Aspen can't wait to see which one you all picked.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Rook's Media
Board Regular
Member # 35507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rook's Media   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aspen is amazing!!!! I'm liking them all, but if I have to pick only one, I'd say #4.

Cheers,

Rook

--------------------
Rook's Media -- http://www.clips4sale.com/store/59205
 -

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Well, voting has ended. As it was looking, set 4 was the clear cut winner with 16 votes. Second place was set 1 with 7. Set 2 (my favorite set) was third with 6 votes. Set 3 (Aspen's favorite set) was fourth with 4 votes. LOL... Guess Aspen and I have no clue what you foot people like.

Anyhow, here are the two teasers for that set. The full set will be posted next week!

-

-

Patrick

P.S. This set was the final one we shot on the day RIGHT before a storm came through. The wind was whipping hard, so forgive the blowing hair in almost this whole set. LOL

--------------------
 -

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fukkin' Amazing Patrick! that's all I can say! Amazing!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Set 4!

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by The foot fu**in master:
Set 4!

FFM

Voting ended the other day my friend. Don't worry though because your set 4 won.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sucks would like to see Set #2

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links