Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Aspen's Next Set: YOU DECIDE! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Aspen's Next Set: YOU DECIDE!
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:
That sucks would like to see Set #2

Perhaps I should do this for each set until all four have been posted?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything with these fabulous soles! [Drool]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:

They surely are some awesome soles. She texted me the other day and told me they need a good massage. I need to make some plans, huh?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Set 2!!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Set 2!!

The voting closed last week, Craigy.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:

They surely are some awesome soles. She texted me the other day and told me they need a good massage. I need to make some plans, huh?

Patrick

Damn, sorry I missed this! [Cry] But the set I would have voted for won, anyway. [Wink] She is SO hot.

And from your avatar, it looks as if you're doing more than massaging them, Patrick. [Wink]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
from your avatar, it looks as if you're doing more than massaging them, Patrick. [Wink]

[Thumbs Up]

All I was trying to do was take her shoes off for her... [Blush]

Okay... won't lie. Those were already off. I picked them up to put them back on for her when she reminded me that I had requested a new photo with her feet in them for my avatar. She's the one that began pinching my nose with those piggies - which at the time, were only 18 for a single day. [Woot]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
from your avatar, it looks as if you're doing more than massaging them, Patrick. [Wink]

[Thumbs Up]

All I was trying to do was take her shoes off for her... [Blush]

Okay... won't lie. Those were already off. I picked them up to put them back on for her when she reminded me that I had requested a new photo with her feet in them for my avatar. She's the one that began pinching my nose with those piggies - which at the time, were only 18 for a single day. [Woot]

Patrick

Hot!

Can you remember at all what they smelled like that day?

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Hot!

Can you remember at all what they smelled like that day?

-footboy1

To be honest, we did her initial sets between a split shift at work. We only did 2 hours for the lunch rush that afternoon, so her feet didn't really get much of a chance to smell. Plus, by time I got them around my nose, her feet had been out of shoes with the breeze blowing in off the nearby river.

Funny thing is, when we went off to do her second shoot, in the middle of the shoot, her toes ended up in my mouth for a good 10 minutes. We were at another park area (also by a river), but the few people there weren't around us. She just laid on her stomach as I sucked her toes and licked her soles. Quite a memorable few minutes.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links