Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *ElegantBarefeet Foot Party Pics 5-03* (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: *ElegantBarefeet Foot Party Pics 5-03*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA:
Wow man. Vanessa is super cute. And Kim looks like the attractive professor we all wanted in school. Their feet looks delicious. Mmh,

Yes hopefully be shooting with her outside the party in the near future. [Joint]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
That explains that sweet ass of hers and yummy soles! Trust me I should know I'm Cuban!
Interesting, I wonder how Havana is? [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roxy and Jennifer have some very delicious looking toes =P

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Fox:

Again, 2 more reasons for you to come to California! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:

as much as I really really really really want to there are a couple things holding me back [Cry]

1. finding a cheap flight in advance that corresponds with a party as well as time off of work.

2. travel costs for when I arrive. how far is it from the airport? is a rental an option? do busses run to where I need to get?

3. I have friends in nearby cities I would like to visit while there as well. adding to the travel costs.

--------------------

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
quote:
quote:

as much as I really really really really want to there are a couple things holding me back [Cry]

1. finding a cheap flight in advance that corresponds with a party as well as time off of work.

2. travel costs for when I arrive. how far is it from the airport? is a rental an option? do busses run to where I need to get?

3. I have friends in nearby cities I would like to visit while there as well. adding to the travel costs.

Hmm, it's about 15-20 mins with no traffic from LAX I would say. Might want to rent a car or have someone pick you up though..Bus would take forever. Southwest Airlines usually has good round trip deals.

--------------------
 -

57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah nice...lol Broseph. There's definitely no one having as much fun as we all have doing these parties, sharing campfire stories and laughing at all the bozo's who only see this on their computer screens who refuse to come in person..more for us lol!

Hey i didnt go because i was workn in san diego...ill definetly be there on the next one...who is in charge of the "themes" for these parties???? Can i sugest a" stinky flats" theme??? That would be fukn awesome!!!!! Ive attended foot parties before and even though the girls r hot and have nice feet i leave unsatisfied because theyre feet never smell

Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ah nice...lol Broseph. There's definitely no one having as much fun as we all have doing these parties, sharing campfire stories and laughing at all the bozo's who only see this on their computer screens who refuse to come in person..more for us lol!

Oh so this is how u quote previous posts.... Got a date for the next party? Are they byob???
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by 57dozzer:
quote:

Oh so this is how u quote previous posts.... Got a date for the next party? Are they byob???
June 8th I believe...and Tony is going to be heading the parties now on. You should suggest the flat shoe theme, I will back you on that one as I like them too. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Kool where can I find this Tony??? Tell em ill buy him a beer if he does this theme for me...or us I'm sure I'm not the only one that would really looooove that.. I'm requesting dat day off see u guys there
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff my man!!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by 57dozzer:
Kool where can I find this Tony??? Tell em ill buy him a beer if he does this theme for me...or us I'm sure I'm not the only one that would really looooove that.. I'm requesting dat day off see u guys there

just go to their website www.elegantbarefeet.com footevent@elegantbarefeet.com or contact number and sign up for the E-Newsletter they mail out. [Cheers]

[ May 09, 2013, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Hollywood:
Great stuff my man!!

[Thumbs Up]

Thanks are you in Hollywood, Ca? Or do you just call yourself that? [Cool]

--------------------
 -

elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are guys who live in Australia who wish to live by your area so they can come to the event. you are lucky you live in US, only a flight away. There are room that you pay about $40 to say. Only stay a night and leave the next day. Trust me, these girls are worth it.

From LAX you can take one bus to Union Staion(downtown LA) and from there one more bus for the location of the party.

quote:
quote:
quote:

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

quote:
Originally posted by elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA:
There are guys who live in Australia who wish to live by your area so they can come to the event. you are lucky you live in US, only a flight away. There are room that you pay about $40 to say. Only stay a night and leave the next day. Trust me, these girls are worth it.

From LAX you can take one bus to Union Staion(downtown LA) and from there one more bus for the location of the party.

quote:
quote:
quote:

Cool =D thanks for the info!! I'll have to keep this in mind, however, if I did go I would probably stay for a few nights, do some photography =P $4,000 in camera equipment that doesn't get used NEAR enough =P maybe later this year!!

although like a previous user said, foot parties are fun, the ladies are beautiful, though they leave unsatisfied because their feet are clean. kind of a concern of mine <.<

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links