Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Just met this cutie while she was working at Mcodnalds (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just met this cutie while she was working at Mcodnalds
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So i was at my local Mcdonalds drive thru when i started flirting with this cute Samoan girl. After a few weeks of casual chit chat at the window I asked her if she would pose her feet for me... Gave her my number and that was that.

I week goes by and to my suprise i get a text telling me she has an hour before she has to be into work and to come by. I had not seen her feet yet so i had to sample them in the parking lot.

When I saw her soft high arched size 8 feet i knew i had to have them....Brought her back to my place , here is the result.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice find bud are you going to work on a footjob from her
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told her about it , whats funny is at first she was like okay cool. But i'm not sure she fully understood what i meant. She told me she is going to think about.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evan Pepper:
I told her about it , whats funny is at first she was like okay cool. But i'm not sure she fully understood what i meant. She told me she is going to think about.

Guess she'll find out lol. Love to see her soles with a nice load on them. Check out my thread lots of pics my wife's feet covered in cum
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has really sexy toes! Nice find, man!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soledoctor
Loyal Member
Member # 44891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soledoctor   Email soledoctor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more pics for the "save" file. Thanks.
Posts: 68 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] HOT FEET!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMN!!!! She got some really sexy toes!! TOERIFFIC!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Power wrinkles!

She goes well with Pepper [Smile]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. Her feet are beautiful!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow incredible feet

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, I love that story. There's a huge McDonald's near where I live, and it's mostly staffed with tons of hot, young Dominican girls.

I have to say that I've been tempted to ask some of them to model for me, but the place is always mobbed, and I don't like to talk to people while I feel pressured.

I have a feeling that a lot of those girls would probably model for me, if they somehow had a chance to talk to me in private 'cause as you know, they don't make a lot of money, but I also wouldn't want to embarrass them in front of their co-workers, specially their supervisors.

I do appreciate what you did though, and that girl has outrageously sexy feet. Hold on to the roof! (sigh)

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

I hear ya Adam, glad you guys like. I managed to avoid all of that by speaking to her from my car in the drive thru. She always works the back window taking money and is usually alone there. Gave me a good chance to chit chat.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evan Pepper:
I hear ya Adam, glad you guys like. I managed to avoid all of that by speaking to her from my car in the drive thru. She always works the back window taking money and is usually alone there. Gave me a good chance to chit chat.

Ooooh, so that's the trick! [Laugh]

I know a couple of drive thru places not too far from me, one a McDonald's and the other a White Castle, but they never seem to have hot girls at the back window. Oh well.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links