Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Just met this cutie while she was working at Mcodnalds (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just met this cutie while she was working at Mcodnalds
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are some soles i would love to blast with some special sauce

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tigg
Loyal Member
Member # 44242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tigg   Email Tigg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maan I wouldve had extreme fun with those sexy feet!
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know, the first thing that came to my mind when I saw her McD's shirt on was, "Hm, I bet she smells like french fries." I wouldn't complain tho....
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oppressus:
I don't know, the first thing that came to my mind when I saw her McD's shirt on was, "Hm, I bet she smells like french fries." I wouldn't complain tho....

lol luckily no, it was before her shift started. What ended up being a awesome surprise was the way her feet smelled. They were very leathery and sweet, she had taken her socks off and i wanted to get a nose full of them so bad.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleman09
Board Regular
Member # 35255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleman09   Email Soleman09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
goregous soles! more updates on her [Smile]
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate food on feet or feet in food, but I'd eat a Big Mac and fries off of those.

[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10510 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few more [Jerkoff]

-

-

-

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Evan Pepper:
[QB] Here are a few more [Jerkoff]

[Jerkoff] Indeed!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo E, your foot game is crazy man, I should've known it was you cuz as soon as I saw Mrs Pepper in the last pic, I was like whoa!!!! Good job man!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickingFeet
Board Regular
Member # 46370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickingFeet   Email LickingFeet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
would love to blast with some special sauce

LOL [Laugh]

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
the place is always mobbed, and I don't like to talk to people while I feel pressured.

Adam, I don't blame ya. I've found that in some situations like that, you can slip the girl a business card (which is geared toward a paid foot modeling opportunity), paired with a discreet or slightly-less-than discreet motion (verbal or non-verbal) that they should call you later. The amount of discretion in this hand off can vary based on how nosey the bystanders are, or if friends of your own might also be close by.

quote:
Originally posted by Evan Pepper:
I had not seen her feet yet so i had to sample them in the parking lot.

When I saw her soft high arched size 8 feet i knew i had to have them.

Pepper, you continue to beat the odds and it was a jackpot that her arches were so nice too! I love these random encounters that end with you getting some high grade feet! Keep it up brothuh!! [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down]

[ June 02, 2013, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: LickingFeet ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams ***

Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goodness her soles are Hot! And to think that my first job at 17 was McDonalds! lol [Big Grin] [Hump]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work!!!

My only question is: Is every guy over here looking for a foot job??

(Sometimes rubbing or sniffing them is ok..)

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you struck gold again my friend. Your encounters sound like mine. everytime I tell ppl where and how I meet my foot girls they seriously can not believe it. Can't wait to see more of her beautiful feet

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ben gold
Loyal Member
Member # 39083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ben gold   Email ben gold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing story, I love the fact that you managed to get a sample while she was at work, and were rewarded with those magnificent arches! [Smile] Will you be shooting with her again?
Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soledoctor
Loyal Member
Member # 44891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soledoctor   Email soledoctor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
had to post again. sexy-sexy-sexy!
Posts: 68 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links