Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Japanese friends' soles (Updated Continuously) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Japanese friends' soles (Updated Continuously)
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's 19 from Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture, and she always complains that her feet hurt. She told me she has bunions but it doesn't seem that bad.

-  -  -  -  -

[ July 28, 2013, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: ANONNUM825 ]

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a different girl. She's 22 and from Shizuoka. I was helping her with English homework and she was really frantic, so I gave her a foot massage to calm her down...under the nose of her overprotective American boyfriend.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a faceshot

-

Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have the best job on earth with some added benefits
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to hate bunions. But now I quite like subtle ones. I especially like the "Tailor's bunion" (also sometimes referred to as a bunionette).

Cheers, and keep enjoying and rubbing those lovely Japanese feet!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Here's another one of my friends from Saitama, aged 26. She's really self-concious, knows I like her feet, and is really suspicious when wearing sandals, so I was only able to get this..

-  -  -

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

This one of my Japanese classmates from Tokyo. She's 22-23, and she is often mistaken as Hawaiian or Okinawan due to her dark complexion.

-  -  -  -

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Another girl I gave a massage to. She's 27 from Kanagawa, and her poor feet have been neglected by wearing high heels and sandals for so long.

-  -  -  -  -

Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are so lucky, dude. If you are in Cali, I would love to take some photos of their feet, too. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asian girls, specially, Japanese or Korean are very hard to find doing this foot fetish thing. Yet, I think they get very popular, I hope to see more of them.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kawaii hadashi;)
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Next we have a girl from Ishikawa. She's probably size 8 in U.S, and is 19 years old.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you get to play with their feet? I love the feet of Asian girls, especially the Japanese and Korean babes...
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links