Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Japanese friends' soles (Updated Continuously) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Japanese friends' soles (Updated Continuously)
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next up is a flatfooted girl from Niigata. She's got long brown curly hair, and she's mostly barefoot. I gave her a foot massage once, and she says it hurts.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a faceshot of her

-

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Next I have a Japanese BBW aged 24, surname Minematsu. She has size 8 feet and I got these shots when she put her feet on the chair while I was talking to her.
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Next up, I have more of Minematsu's thick and juicy soles from behind.
 -  -  -  -  -  -

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

And some shots from the front of her toes...
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next up, I have my friend Mari, aged 19. I ran into her while walking down the stairs in the library. She was sitting in a cubicle in front of the stairs, and I couldn't recognize her until I went to go talk to her. Becase she was sitting in front of the stairs, I couldn't point the camera directly at her feet, so I sat on the railing pretending to take selfies.
 -  -  -  -  -

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally, as I was sitting down, I looked over and noticed her right foot next to my face. Her feet were really dry, and their was a slight hint of sweat that I could smell. I got off the rail, held a book on one hand, and pretended to read a textbook in front of her feet. I got my cell phone with my right hand, and held it against my face, using my nose to take the pictures. You can see clearly where her feet are dry, and some of the dirt on her toes. I got a picture with her after talking about what her feet.
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links